[L2J]L2Charge x666 OPENED!

NightBringer

Lineage][Charge

216968n01s001bthumb.png

________________________________________________________________________________________________________

After great efforts and team work we have managed to create a server that most of the players hoped for.

Server's Client/Rates/Enchant/Features have been chosen by players by poll.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Server Beta session have been started on 25.09.2011 and it will finish on 30.09.2011 with a cleaning wipe. So we can get the server ready for the Grand Opening.

Join the beta phase and you can check the server out,to test the balance issues with us and tell us your opinions!

______________________________________________________________________________________________

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Server is ONLINE!

More informations at: www.l2charge.com

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Here you can see information about the server:

Rates:

Xp Rate: x666

Sp Rate: x666

Adena Rate: 300x

Drop Rate: 1x

Spoil Rate: 1x

Enchant:

Safe enchant: +3

Max enchant armor/jewels: +10

Max enchant weapon: 16

Enchant Rates:

Normal Enchant

Weapons: 65%

Armors: 65%

Jewels: 65%

Blessed Enchant Rate:

Weapons: 85%

Armors: 85%

Jewels: 85%

Crystal Enchant Rate:

Weapons: 99%

Armors: 99%      } You can get those scrolls from Gm made events only!

Jewels: 99%

NPC's:

Global Gatekeeper

GrandBoss Gatekeeper

Gm shop

Buffer

VoteShop

Skill Enchanter

PvP/Pk Rankings

RaidBoss Status

Augmenter

ClassMaster

Information:

No Death Penalty

No Clan Penalty

No Grade Penalty

No Weight Penalty

Auto Learn Skills

Noblesse Item

Killing Spree system

Vote Reward system

Afk system (.away)

Banking system

Champion moobs

Offline market system

Wedding system

Auto Events : TvT,CTF,DM: Every hour.

Features:

Custom Starting area

Starting level: 20

Starting adena: 30.000.000 (30kk)

Basic server info window popup on login

Max Subclasses: 5

Auto loot items

Augmentation chance to get a skill: 15%

1active/1passive augment skills.

Unstuck Interval : 15 sec

Spawn Protection : 30 sec

Buff duration: 1 hour

Max buff slots: 24buffs+12dance/songs

Players needed in clan to declare a war: 5

Minimum PK's required to drop: 15

You will need 20 pvp's to talk on shout chat (!).

PvP Color System: 200/400/700/1000/1500 PvP's

RaidBoss:

Players cant heal Raids

Removed RaidBoss curse: You wont get paralized/silenced if you hit a low level raid boss.

You dont need quest item to go in a boss area.

Direct teleport to boss rooms

AutoLoot Raidboss drop: Disabled (The drop will be dropped on ground when killing the raid)

Valakas: LvL 80. Respawn time 8-9 hours. 100% to drop Valakas Necklace + 10% change to drop one more .

Antharas: LvL 80. Respawn time 8-9 hours. 100% to drop Antharas Earring + 10% change to drop one more.

Zaken: LvL 80. Respawn time 8-9 hours. 100% to drop Zaken's Earring + 10% change to drop one more.

Baium: LvL 80. Respawn time 8-9 hours. 100% to drop Baium Ring + 10% change to drop one more.

Queen Ant: LvL 80. Respawn time 8-9 hours. 100% to drop Ring of Queen Ant + 10% change to drop one more.

Olympiad:

Olympiad Starts at : 18:00

Olympiad Ends at : 00:00

Required number of participants for Classed and Non-Classed matches: 4

Required number of participants for Classed participant matches: 2

Points awarded to Heroes: 300

Heroes : every two weeks

www.l2charge.com

Augmentation chance to get a skill: 15%

1active/1passive augment skills.

Hmm ,better disable ^_^ = noone will ever have passive blablabablabalb etc you know ...

PS: IF someone would fail at 99% they would suicide lol

well looks good gonna test it later

~> disliked the augment system (1 active+1 passive its kinda sucky :S )

~>and this

Required number of participants for Classed participant matches: 2

i think that ppl will be able to feed in oly this way .. :/

I really like the features and because the server is non-custom.

Im going to test the server,hope it wont fail .

Also i hope that donations wont be a issue for the normal players.