Warcraft 500x PVP Server - Today(30/09/2011) GMT+2 Going Live!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

l2warcraft

i would love to play but since its a new BLING BLING server i wont. What the hell ppl? NEWStack subs (1 subclass limit) ? Lineage 2 meant to be played as ncsoft create it. anyways

we will probably remove this feature (stuck sub)

like i said we are about to listen to your suggestions and consider it seriously

new bling bling server? whats that suppose to mean?

like i said we are about to listen to your suggestions and consider it seriously

new bling bling server? whats that suppose to mean?

Bling bling means stuck sub something that is customized.

Removing that feature would make a perfect pvp server. Just try to avoid OP classes and boring farm. I've got a couple ideas if you are interested gimme a pm.

Adventurer with greater battle heal FTW xD

BTW Warcraft ,people are crying cause you made hard farm ,is pvp server after all or not? ,make it like 3 days max farm or 2 ,also ,maybe you want to put caradine 4 in shop ?????

BTW Warcraft ,people are crying cause you made hard farm ,is pvp server after all or not? ,make it like 3 days max farm or 2 ,also ,maybe you want to put caradine 4 in shop ?????

Nobless quest ain't that hard. Also this is a method to avoid feeding. So hell no!

I thought that farming is hard as hell.. I tried out those farm zones, and for A grade armor 1h farm with DWARF!

jezus why every server around, is running by such unprofessional team... god...its like changing from high into low rate...  what means probably ? i will probably be rich or not... that is bullsh1t, i wanted to play stucksub and you are telling me that MAYBE you will change it into normal server or not...grrr bb you just lost 1 player.

jezus why every server around, is running by such unprofessional team... god...its like changing from high into low rate...  what means probably ? i will probably be rich or not... that is bullsh1t, i wanted to play stucksub and you are telling me that MAYBE you will change it into normal server or not...grrr bb you just lost 1 player.

Instead of 1 player (you) he will earn 100+ who will play cause it WONT be stuck sub