[Guide] Winner with Archer!

Second part works Topa. :)

rly...

and also...

@ #2 i think it is a waste of time till you get behind him

i think it is much better just to hit at free will cause then until you get behind him stun will be over xD

2nd is for brs if you want to run behind it will take some time to run there so basicly you will have to run there without shooting and if you want to run behind him you will need ww buffs that's 2 slots and cov takes away like 40 speed so basicly you will have shitty speed if you want to run behind him with like PoWind or PoFire you will make it but you will lose pdef mdef patk atk speed and other crap and 2nd one is pretty stupid because smart people are using mental shield or resist shock so like 1 of 20 stuns will land so hf doing it lol.

And Sr is only good for olympiad because you can kite but best archer is either He because of snipe and uber range and PR because of dead eye which helps you 2 shot mystics and light armor users.

rly...

and also...

@ #2 i think it is a waste of time till you get behind him

i think it is much better just to hit at free will cause then until you get behind him stun will be over xD

well, I don't think hitting from the back make more crit, if your enemy is melee fighter, U better keep distant than go behind them.

Hello again! This is a usefull guide for those who have an archer (like me :D) and want to be better and learn some tips that are working with archer...

1)Always use stun shot, on any class except an orc.

2)Once u stun the player, get behind him, u'll land many more critical hits if u attack from the back.

3)Also because archers have that skill that increases ur evasion while u move, try to move as much as possible when using ur archer.

4)Recomended archer for this strategy is SR because of the high speed and good evasion.

I think that newbies will learn more about archers now! :)[/color

1buffs,dyes armor, 'epic' jewells etc  low possibility for stun

2more dmg from behind xD

3ye also with other  fighter classes and some support/summoner classes...

4 sr> all archers!