Deformed UV Map (or whatever you call it)

I experienced this problem before, I have not done the 3D thing for a while (couldn't find the 'crack' and trial ran out q_q). I have a Ghostcleaner (Freya weapon). I exported it in 3DsMax, the placement is fine (so is UVmap in the program! I also resetted UVmap) and I tested the texture with Material Editor, and it fits. However, I exported it, went to Zmodeler, and then imported it back like on the guides, then did the thing with .obj in OAUKX. I believe that the OAUKX makes the UVmap deformed, or is it just the model? I am thinking of buying that Gildor thing, but how do those BR guys get the GoD stuff with working texture anyway? o_o

Thanks.

the problem is config when export the object to .OBJ, you need have correct config or you don't get correct UNWRAP ingame, in my case I use 3D Studio 9 it work at all, anyway the Gildor Tool support:

• NPC
  • Monsters
  • Armors

Not supported:

• Accessories (Hat,Helmets,Cloaks,etc)
  • Weapons

the problem is config when export the object to .OBJ, you need have correct config or you don't get correct UNWRAP ingame, in my case I use 3D Studio 9 it work at all, anyway the Gildor Tool support:

• NPC
  • Monsters
  • Armors

Not supported:

• Accessories (Hat,Helmets,Cloaks,etc)
  • Weapons

So I am using the config on export from the LauQ thing, is that wrong? Or is there a better config for it?

So I am using the config on export from the LauQ thing, is that wrong? Or is there a better config for it?

I don't know what show in video, I don't see it man, and think him use another version of 3D Studio Max, I teach it him with 3D Studio 9 not with another version, because after 9 versions changed completely Exporter Option.

I don't know what show in video, I don't see it man, and think him use another version of 3D Studio Max, I teach it him with 3D Studio 9 not with another version, because after 9 versions changed completely Exporter Option.

By any chance would you happen to know where I can find 3dsmax 9? I searched Google/pirateBay and stuff like that already.

By any chance would you happen to know where I can find 3dsmax 9? I searched Google/pirateBay and stuff like that already.

http://thepiratebay.org/search/autodesk%203d%20studio/0/99/0