[Help] Adena system into Blue Eva

Gosling

Question

9 answers to this question

Is there any other way to change this in client?? Because i dont want to change ids...

what mean don't want change it? there is the information man, for do it you need do a custom icon or something like that, and in this case the Box anyway figure like original with Adena name, you don't change it is not possible with other way I think.

what mean don't want change it? there is the information man, for do it you need do a custom icon or something like that, and in this case the Box anyway figure like original with Adena name, you don't change it is not possible with other way I think.

He is asking the correct CLIENT file for this change no a system file. I tried to change the itemname-e to blue eva myself the currencies changed but not the TEXT panel no solution at all.

He is asking the correct CLIENT file for this change no a system file. I tried to change the itemname-e to blue eva myself the currencies changed but not the TEXT panel no solution at all.

so in this case is not work need move it to JAVA Side, this need be changed via Core.

Guest Elfocrash

He want to change the Adenas on private store to blue eva guys.(like l2 pride)

It is simple but it is a L2j mod not a client mob.so please move it.

thank you