Gregor abusing lock privs?

Reptant_

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=220768.msg0;topicseen#new

Why you people dont even read basic moderator guidelines that were written at old rules?And there are somewhere in staff...

God....

Νο

The fact that he is LoL moderator doesn't mean that he can lock any topic instantly, and his opinion is right all the time so the topic is solved.

Topics should be locked only after author's request, or when totally solved(sure not for this)

And it's not the first time he does this..

Also i dont get the overall LOL & CS moderators replying to topics related to spammers at L2 sections, and locking them.

Νο

The fact that he is LoL moderator doesn't mean that he can lock any topic instantly, and his opinion is right all the time so the topic is solved.

Topics should be locked only after author's request, or when totally solved(sure not for this)

And it's not the first time he does this..

Also i dont get the overall LOL & CS moderators replying to topics related to spammers at L2 sections, and locking them.

1.the download link is the official one so there is NO chance it would be infected and have millions of pcs with viruses.Riot sucks. but not that much.

2.Gregor took action in LoL section as LoL mod. >_>

3.i would do the same as gregor...there is nothing more to discuss.

not rly, he should atleast way for user to solve his problem, and then.

Why should he open a new topic if the problem continues and he doesnt find a solution?

Anyway, why should topics be locked so fast anyway...

btw what about my second thingie below the [ h r ] ?

1.the download link is the official one so there is NO chance it would be infected and have millions of pcs with viruses.Riot sucks. but not that much.

2.Gregor took action in LoL section as LoL mod. >_>

3.i would do the same as gregor...there is nothing more to discuss.

he might find out something more about his problem or something more came out...something..

how he decides that topic solved and author is okay with his problem ? lol meng.

He didn't even wait a day to see if author has something more to say.

Your "words" are abusive for your lol friend,get real...

Closing topics = no more discussions. Let them open as much as you can.

But since you have an unexperienced staff(for this forum),that's what happened.

Everybody looking for the lock button,zzzz.

That's how you manage a community?(this is what you were saying while me and others was on staff team) 8) .  :-*

not rly, he should atleast way for user to solve his problem, and then.

Why should he open a new topic if the problem continues and he doesnt find a solution?

Anyway, why should topics be locked so fast anyway...

btw what about my second thingie below the [ h r ] ?

he might find out something more about his problem or something more came out...something..

But since you have an unexperienced staff(for this forum),that's what happened.

you call yourself experienced? >_> gregor is a personal choice by me.imo he goes great and he improves every day.the only thing Gregor forgot to mention and that would solve the problem 200% was to say "Kaspersky SUX,go AVG"

it is time to accept it that the topic you say it is abused had NOTHING MORE to be discussed. user asked for a YES or NO.gregor answered.you 2 know that there is nothing more to say and that lol.exe is clean.

Your "words" are abusive for your lol friend,get real...

let me remind you that i was the 1st to accept reports for staffers since the beginning while ALL the other mods were covering the matter.you cant troll me this way dude.

btw //off the record.

why so much hate for ALL the recent mod picks? L2-LoL-CS-Golds?

lmao

there is no problem...

he jsut asked if lol.exe is virus

i said no its not a virus and i also explained why his antivirus say its a virus

he never ask for help , its not even a problem

its a question

Also i dont get the overall LOL moderators replying to topics related to spammers at L2 sections, and locking them.

cause me and bleik are hackers

we can lock every single topic in l2 sections

even if we dont have that permission from maxtor

(yes im just kidding now, i need to say that cause i knowme and bleik will be reported soon for hacking)

Who rly cares who's moderator, if he knows how to do his job meng?Without abusing his privs.

And he improves shit, /offtherecord :P

And since someone's opinion is the only thing it matters?

It's the very first time i see some action/lock in here, even when in past there were way more topics like that.

I don't get why these mods treat 'locks' like candies, especially in report section locking threads immediately..

With the same logic you should lock any topic immediately when someone asks something that can't be solved

While someone else may have another opinion

you call yourself experienced? >_> gregor is a personal choice by me.imo he goes great and he improves every day.the only thing Gregor forgot to mention and that would solve the problem 200% was to say "Kaspersky SUX,go AVG"

I'm calling myself experience about how staff should work and defintely,shouldn't like that everyone do.

But you as older,you have to take care them,get out for those who doesn't have something to offer.

why so much hate for ALL the recent mod picks? L2-LoL-CS-Golds?

no hate,just telling how the things are because some of you at staff,you think that all are fine ;D (yea you finally got your promo dream :P ).

Anyway,do whatever you find right.

lmao

there is no problem...

he jsut asked if lol.exe is virus

i said no its not a virus and i also explained why his antivirus say its a virus

he never ask for help , its not even a problem

its a question

cause me and bleik are hackers

we can lock every single topic in l2 sections

even if we dont have that permission from maxtor

(yes im just kidding now, i need to say that cause i knowme and bleik will be reported soon for hacking)

Wonder why are you controlling L2 sections and Report thingie about there, while you are responsible for CS and not there...

Who rly cares who's moderator.

you!

you are a hater, and you were abusing your priv

you dekarmed me cause i post for only 1 time smthink in greek, by mistake (i explained why) you wrote at my  karma log the word "enought" like i had post in greek in the past again, and then you (staff) instantly lockd the topic in which i reported you

Wonder why are you controlling L2 sections and Report thingie about there, while you are responsible for CS and not there...

consider visiting a psychiatrist

you are spamming 24/7 with 150days online

and you havent realised that LoL mod is mod for LoL sections and not CS sections lmao

you!

you are a hater, and you were abusing your priv

you dekarmed me cause i post for only 1 time smthink in greek, by mistake (i explained why) you wrote at my  karma log the word "enought" like i had post in greek in the past again, and then you (staff) instantly lockd the topic in which i reported you

so you are still hating me for that, hah

consider visiting a psychiatrist

you are spamming 24/7

and you havent realised that LoL mod is mod for LoL sections and not CS sections lmao

seriously man, are you brainless?

It's just a typo for the lulz