[WTS]Kation/Vanganth GF Extension (L2OFF)

Kation/Vanganth GF Extension on sale now for 200$USD pm me for info on payment options

(there is no support given since this is not made by me  if you want support and to pay alot more cash,  go and buy it from him......)

- Fixed all known dupe exploits

- Fixed known PTS issues (bugs in l2server.exe)

Features:

- Built in Firewall module with flood / anti ddos protection

- Built in packet filter similar to AmpedX64

- Contains working client protection against all kind oog bots and ig l2walker

- Contains obscene chat filter

- Contains chat manager

- Everything configurable through ini

- Added Scheme Buffer ( custom buff time, buff price, min/max required level ) buff list working separatelyfor each subclass

- Fixed Hide skill issue

- Fixed Siege/Instances respawn issue

- Fixed Valakas issue

- Fixed olympiad points issue.

- Fixed augmentation issue.

- Added Vitality decrement rate to ini

- Added AutoPickup configurable through ini (working with every party mode - random/by turn/finders keepers)

- Extended abnormal slots in database to 46 and fixed song/dance bug.

- Added PledgePenalties to ini.

- Added Spawn Protection (with cool abnormal visual effect)

- Added Offline Shops

- Added UserStatCap section to INI where you can set cap for player's stats

- Fixed skill reuse problem with auto_get = true in skillacquire.txt

- Added cyrillica support to country=1 in l2server.ini (can be enabled/disabled in ext's ini)

- Fixed resurrection hp restore bug

- Fixed Tears and Baylor Raid bosses issue with not working Water Dragon Scales.

- Added Vote System

- Added Donate System

- Fixed PI quests issue

AND MORE!!!!

You dont have the permision to sell this pack also 200$ cost and from Vangath and they will  have support for everything!

you dont need permission to sell something that is cracked are you really that dumb ? lol he has no permission to resell NCSOFT stuff either and yet he still does it lol

and honestly what do you need support with ? you only need it if your super retarded lmao like most his customers are anyway (KATION HELP I HAVE BEEN HACKED LMAO) is that the support you are talking about ? lololol

its last vang pack ? W/o any protection's like key for hwid etc ?

no its not the latest pack and i have both options if people want..... i can make one have keys also that will be cheaper and one with no key/HWID protection ill update prices shortly

you dont need permission to sell something that is cracked are you really that dumb ? lol he has no permission to resell NCSOFT stuff either and yet he still does it lol

no its not the latest pack and i have both options if people want..... i can make one have keys also that will be cheaper and one with no key/HWID protection ill update prices shortly

1st. The dll he's talking about got leaked by some russian quite long time ago, though it's shared somewhere, had no idea someone would be selling it... couse there're only few things added comparing to rpgclub's ext .

2nd. Cracked ? as good i remember it wasnt protected at all ;P

Btw i'm not selling NCSoft's stuff (it's free for all atm) i'm just adding it as a bonus to the extender which i made by myself.