[Guide]Soultaker

PrivaTe

Yo fellas,today i'll create a guide for this famous class The Soultaker!

I have to say you that this guide contains informations only for Interlude Client !!!

bf17wx.jpg

Why to prefer Soultaker instead of Mystic Mouse and Storm Screamer?

- Soultaker has the most balanced m attack and casting speed from the both other mages.

- He has many debuffs that can be pretty usefull in order to kill your enemy

- In olympiad with some proper tactics and the pet you can kill many other class (Apart from Duelists,Tyrants etc..)

Quest Classes

- You start as Human Mystic

- Wizard Quest

- Necromancer Quest's : 1st , 2nd , 3rd

- Soultaker Quest

Skills

Attack skills

skill1148_0.pngDeath Spike Attack Skill : Throws a bone that damages an enemy. Requires etc_piece_bone_red_i00.png Cursed Bones.

skill1234_0.pngVampiric Claw Attack Skill : Absorbs the target's HP.

skill1343_0.pngDark Vortex Attack Skill + Debuff : Creates a vortex that connects to the dimension of darkness. While launching a dark magic attack, it absorbs HP, instantly decreases the enemy's resistance to dark attack and decreases MP continuously.

2nj8x1j.pngCurse Death Link Attack Skill : Afflicts an enemy with the character's own pain. The lower the user's HP, the more powerful the effect.

Debuffs Skills

skill1337_0.pngCurse Abyss Debuff : Instantly decreases an enemy's Speed, P. Def., Evasion, M. Atk., Casting Spd. and critical rate of damage magic.

skill1344_0.pngMass Warrior Bane Mass Debuff : Removes buffs that increase Atk. Spd. and Speed from nearby enemies.

skill1345_0.pngMass Mage Bane Mass Debuff : Removes buffs that increase M. Atk and Casting Spd. from nearby enemies.

skill1298_0.pngMass Slow Debuff : Instantly reduces the Speed of distant enemies.

skill1336.jpgCurse of Doom Debuff : Instantly blocks the use of enemy's physical/magic skills.

skill1164_0.pngCurse Weakness Debuff : Instantaneous curse that reduces target's P. Atk.

skill1170_0.pngAnchor Debuff : Instantly paralyzes an enemy.

skill1269_0.pngCurse  Disease Debuff : Curse that temporarily reduces effectiveness of enemy's HP recovery magic.

skill1069_0.pngSleep Debuff : Instantly put an enemy to sleep. The chances of being put to sleep again are greatly decreased while the effect lasts.

33kyjif.pngCurse Chaos Debuff : Instantaneous curse that reduces an enemy's Accuracy.

skill1064.jpgSilence Debuff : Instantly blocks an enemy's magic skills.

skill1169_0.pngCurse Fear Debuff : Frightens a monster/enemy, causing it to flee.

skill1263_0.pngCurse Gloom Debuff : Curse that decreases enemy's M. Def.

Pets

28s7hoi.pngSummon Cursed Man Pet : Summons Cursed Man from a corpse. Consumes 3 Crystals: Grade C during summoning, and 4 additional Crystals will be consumed at a regular interval for 4 times. Also, 15 percent of acquired Exp. will be consumed.

skill1129_0.pngSummon Reanimated Man Pet : Summons a Reanimated Man from a corpse. Requires 3 Crystals: C-Grade. While active, 15 percent of earned Exp will be consumed, along with 1 additional crystal at 4 regular intervals.

Other

skill1262_0.pngTransfer Pain Toogle : Transfers some of the summoner's damage to the servitor.

skill0337_0.pngArcana Power Toogle : Significantly increases M. Atk. power, but at an increased MP cost per skill. HP will be continuously consumed while in effect.

1y4l1z.pngBody to Mind : Sacrifices HP to regenerate MP.

Armors

- Devotion Set  1-39 Level

armor_t55_u_i00.png

Karmian Set  40-51 Level

armor_t53_u_i00.png

Avadon Robe Set  52-60 Level

armor_t59_ul_i00.png

Dark Crystal Robe Set  61-80 Level

armor_t76_ul_i00.png

Major Arcana 76-80 Level

armor_t90_ul_i00.png

Weapons

- Voodoo Doll  1-19 Level

weapon_voodoo_doll_i00.png

- Staff of Life  40-50 Level

weapon_life_stick_i00.png

- Homonculus Sword  40-60 Level

weapon_homunkuluss_sword_i01.png

- Sword Of Miracles  61-75 Level

weapon_sword_of_miracle_i01.png

- Arcana Mace Acumen  76-80 Level

weapon_arcana_mace_i01.png

Jewels

Blue Diamond Set 1-20 level

34q31g7.png

Elven Set  20-40 level

5393mb.png

Blessed Set 40-52 level

3007dhj.png     

Black Ore Set 52-61 level

2mnrz0k.png   

Majestic Set 61-76 level

2qui0b5.png   

Tateossian Set

2wce6ap.png

Also,would be nice if you take those RB Jewels for better stats!

Ant Queen 2m7u1ph.png

Valakas    1215oxd.png

Antharas  e5nzmg.png

Bauim      2elxwk3.png

Zaken      2j453dl.png

Buffs

2hnufbm.jpg

This is your buff list,you could also take the buff Bless the Soul and Song of Medination for more mp if you play on Low-Mid rate server.And the chant of revenge for transfer damage but you got also the Song of Vegeance for this job.

Actually this list is for PvP but if you want to farm take Magnus/Pow instead of Cov.By the way,it's up to you if you want to use Berseker or not..accordingly of the server!

XP Zones

` 0-20 Level : Xp on the place that you spawn and then at the School of Dark Arts

` 20-30 Level : Exucations Ground

` 30-40 Level : Hardis Private Academy

` 40-48/50 Level : Aligators Island

` 50-61 Level : Cemetery

` 61-73 Level : Valley of Saints

` 73-76 Level : Wall of Argos

` 76-80 Level : Monastery of Silence,Varka,Ketra,FOG,PI

Dyes

etc_wit_hena_i02.png Wit +4 Men -4

etc_int_hena_i02.png Int +4  Men -4

etc_con_hena_i02.png Con+4 Str -4

Opinion of other guy:

+4 WIT/-4 MEN

+4 INT/-4 MEN

and depending on the server either +1 WIT/-1 MEN or +1 INT/-1 MEN

Your choise :)

Note: I suggest you some rows of dyes and you're free to choise what you want and like more.

Misc Items

- Crystals C Grade

- Spiritshots same with the Grade of your weapon

- Healing Potions

- Mana potions (if you play on server with them)

- Elixirs

- Curse Bones

Enchantments

The right place to enchant your skills is Ivory Tower !

When you're there go to 1st floor and speak to Magister Marina.

Mass Slow,  Chance +

Vampiric Claw,  Power +

Death Spike,  Power +

Silence,  Chance +

Anchor,  Chance +

Sleep,  Chance +

Cursed Gloom, Chance +

PvP Tactics

`Vs Duelist & Grand Khavatari

You start by doing all your debuffs: Mass slow,Abyss,Anchor..then if he is close use Mass Fighter Bane and then curse gloom and after it run a bit away and then start hitting.Dont forget to use always the Vampiric Claw and the Dark vortex to absorve HP.

You dont have many chances vs those classses but it's the best you can do,never give up!

`Vs Mages

Your +1 instead of both other mages is that you have 2 silences and SPS dont have nothing ..just Storm Screamer has 1 silence but the chance to success it's not so big.So,start by doing all your debuffs..Silence,Curse of Doom,Abyss,Curse Gloom and if he comes close then Mass Mage Bane!If you're dying you could also use as last chance the anchor.

`Vs Daggers & Archers

Make your debuffs,Mass slow,anchor,abyss,Curse of Weakness and if he get close then Mass Warrior Bane.Remember that dagger in order to hit you he will come close,so ALWAYS use the mass warrior bane to debuff him but dont even think to run..he'll backstab you and you'll get many damages.

`Vs Cardinals

Start by doing Silence and Curse of Doom in order to make them dont attack cause they'll use the Mana burn(if they do it in olympiad you lost).Then give them abyss and if they move close use mass banes(maybe both of them cause in olympiad almost they attack you with fighter items).Dont forget the Curse Gloom to destroy their m defence and abyss.

`Vs Summoners

Against this class you must be really carefull and use your skills on the right time.Your first thing is to use your both silences to player  so he wont have chance to heal his pet.Then you use anchor on pet,abyss,Curse of Weakness,and mass warrior bane to destroy his stats and of course Curse Gloom for biggiest damage.When it deads start hitting the player till he dies.

Note: When you're close to death remember to use the skill Curse of Death Link instead of Death Spike cause when you have low HP  this skill is really strong.

Olympiad Tactics

Before join the Olympiad take this weapon 24fiwex.png for Bless the Body & this 20kp10k.png for Mental Shield to buff up yourself.

Remember to use always Death Spike and not so much the Vampiric Claw cause it needs a lot of MP.

Also dont FORGET to summon your pet before to join Oly or go to PvP and OPEN the transfer Pain + Arcana Power,it's really helpfull !!

That's a good video for how to play this class

• Like 1

Why AQ for mage? That don't give any decent bonus for mage. And other thing why every people that make a guide always post buffs for pvp server? Try to add also some buff scheme for low rate server (retail buff slot).

The rest of the guide is ok.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

You forgot about the attributes. Even in C6, they have attributes, and at every chronicle from IL and then, dark attacks are the best because of the dark attribute defence be lower than the others ;)