Pro tip of the day.

Fortuna

1. Don't like using the term "noob", so I'll just say "not experienced enough".

2. atm 1530 @ solo q, but I'm not playing ranked games these days. Will start playing again after season 2 starts.

U dont answer me.. low elo= "not experienced enough" ???

2.Ur nickname is??

Well, I agree on both sides.Mobafire has a lot of usefull building guides but the creators of those threads rarely explain and give tips on why to chose those things.

But don't be mean, there are some decent guides and buildings in Mobafire but still, nothing can be perfect.You're supposed to read a couple of them for a specific champion and combine them both so you can have the best result.

1. y

2. FM Aecetia

Well i am 100% sure u are from guys  they think  cause of bigger elo "i am better than u"

and when tell them to go 1v1  they answer 2 things 1. i dont play with noobs 2. lol its team game

Well i am 100% sure u are from guys  they think  cause of bigger elo "i am better than u"

and when tell them to go 1v1  they answer 2 things 1. i dont play with noobs 2. lol its team game

Stop shitting around.1v1 matches prove nothing.They just prove who's faster in farming.Nothing more, nothing less.

If you want a 1v1 mate, then search for Chess Games online.Not League Of Legends ;)

Stop shitting around.1v1 matches prove nothing.They just prove who's faster in farming.Nothing more, nothing less.

If you want a 1v1 mate, then search for Chess Games online.Not League Of Legends ;)

LoL dont prove nothing???  prove who is better.. when u says  faster in farming u mean who know to farm..!?

EDIT :Gregor 5/5 games rank i played with noob team... (feeders and leavers) This mean  sometimes cause of ur noob team u losing elo..

LoL dont prove nothing???  prove who is better.. when u says  faster in farming u mean who know to farm..!?

No, I mean that there are people who're hunting the PvP and people who want to farm in-order to get built up and then start pushing.

1v1 proves who's better on doing those 2 things.Nothing more.I told you, if you're looking for a person on person game, then you're on the wrong topic!

No, I mean that there are people who're hunting the PvP and people who want to farm in-order to get built up and then start pushing.

1v1 proves who's better on doing those 2 things.Nothing more.I told you, if you're looking for a person on person game, then you're on the wrong topic!

First of all U can play 1v1 so dont tell me shits about  wrong topic..!!!

Second 1v1 can prove who is better Cause u check who is better on last hitting(Farm) then about "PvP" dont need words..(i think /Better farm=win)

Still laugh in this topic.

Lmao , thanks for answer me what elo means , i am 29 and a half and haven't played any ranked game yet.Thanks!

1. I disagree with almost everybody when it comes to LoL discussions in this forum. I guess it's not a coincidence that I'm one of the most highly rated players in this forum.

2. 1v1 proves nothing about your game knowledge.

Gregor 5/5 games rank i played with noob team... (feeders and leavers) This mean  sometimes cause of ur noob team u losing elo..

That's the excuse every low ELO guy gives for his current rating. I used to say it too till I realized that I'm really that bad and tried to improve, reaching my current ELO and still rising.

Having a good score means nothing. Your enemies are just as bad.

Well, I agree on both sides.Mobafire has a lot of usefull building guides but the creators of those threads rarely explain and give tips on why to chose those things.

But don't be mean, there are some decent guides and buildings in Mobafire but still, nothing can be perfect.You're supposed to read a couple of them for a specific champion and combine them both so you can have the best result.

w8 a second...you think LC and mobafire have anything good?even if they explain you CANT play with those builds.i ve seen Phantom dancer on a good rating Warwick guide just because they got kills in normal games xD . ..

bigger elo = better skill in SOME way.

That's from the times when GA used to work for Shaco's clone. Shaco's taken countless nerfs since that...