[WTS] L2 Cerberus [Epic set+6/Vorpal/Vesper+6/Chars 85]

EvE

This guy l2don it's a scammer and a fucking thief. He sent me the amount of 150  Euro for frintezza and zaken, then I logged ingame and I sent him an email with the items he bought. After 5 minutes he disputed the transaction on paypal and he was saying that I am a scammer and he didnt receive the items he bought. Now 150 E are stucked by paypal and very soon will be sent back to the owner. 

I already contacted the paypal support and acused this guy for online fraudes and he'll be soon contacted by a police oficer in Greece, where he's living.

Avoid this guy!

This guy l2don it's a scammer and a -beep-ing thief. He sent me the amount of 150  Euro for frintezza and zaken, then I logged ingame and I sent him an email with the items he bought. After 5 minutes he disputed the transaction on paypal and he was saying that I am a scammer and he didnt receive the items he bought. Now 150 E are stucked by paypal and very soon will be sent back to the owner. 

I already contacted the paypal support and acused this guy for online fraudes and he'll be soon contacted by a police oficer in Greece, where he's living.

Avoid this guy!

In first trade i gave you 50 euro and you gave me AQ and all ok.

Today i send you 130 euro for zaken and tezza and you logout or block me for msn. I have SS of msn messenger whitch prof it.

I believed that you are honestly and trusted guy, but you just stole me 130 euro and QQmore.

Just care this guy.

Avoid this guy!

Bogdan, next time when you get big amounts (100+ euro) withdraw them on card as soon as you receive them. This way you will have -balance and you won't lose any money. In the worst case you'll have to make another paypal account , but the chances that paypal will refund the buyer will be smaller anyway, because they will lose money this way.