[Guide] - How To Compile With Eclipse + Images + Links | 07/09/11 UPDATED!

Fixed the last problem, now i got a new one..

An error occurred while collecting items to be installed
session context was:(profile=SDKProfile, phase=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.phases.Collect, operand=, action=).
Unable to read repository at http://subclipse.tigris.org/update_1.6.x/plugins/org.tigris.subversion.clientadapter.javahl_1.6.17.jar.
Read timed out

when i do the update the ant isnt exist any more so there is no way to compile it :) any possible fix or what i did wrong ???

before i run the eclipse i replaced the ant plugin folder but ant doesnt exist :D

when i do the update the ant isnt exist any more so there is no way to compile it :) any possible fix or what i did wrong ???

before i run the eclipse i replaced the ant plugin folder but ant doesnt exist :D

U downloaded the patch i made?

• 2 weeks later...

:D

If you have errors or questions just answer the post :)

Fixed the last problem, now i got a new one..

An error occurred while collecting items to be installed
session context was:(profile=SDKProfile, phase=org.eclipse.equinox.internal.p2.engine.phases.Collect, operand=, action=).
Unable to read repository at http://subclipse.tigris.org/update_1.6.x/plugins/org.tigris.subversion.clientadapter.javahl_1.6.17.jar.
Read timed out

I still have this problem...

• 1 month later...

help me error Buildfile: C:\Users\L2-Hero\Desktop\New folder\L2J_DataPack_BETA\build.xml

clean:

checkRequirements:

getChangelogDateVersion:

BUILD FAILED

C:\Users\L2-Hero\Desktop\New folder\L2J_DataPack_BETA\build.xml:64: Execute failed: java.io.IOException: Cannot run program "svn": CreateProcess error=2, The system cannot find the file specified

Total time: 1 second