[Share] Osama Bin Laden NPC [Interlude-CT2.5-H5-CT3]

Ok guys well today kali aka volond1 posted a NPC of Osama Bin Laden, well testing it I see texture not work, when click ingame get critical error, ok I fixed .dat files and I maked for other chronicles like (CT2.5-H5-CT3), anyway and another thing more is exist 2 more texture in the file utx so I make dat for this too ^^

68ZvA.jpg

Original Topic by kali -->>> [share]Osama Bin Laden in Lineage 2 for Interlude

npce.png

Credits by kali for animations and me for sql,dat files.

You did not understand why the model does not work in CT2.5-H5-CT3. This is because the texture was a model and an option CT2.5-H5-CT3 is not working. So what else do you learn and learn.

You did not understand why the model does not work in CT2.5-H5-CT3. This is because the texture was a model and an option CT2.5-H5-CT3 is not working. So what else do you learn and learn.

for me yes work, you make wrong file, you can attach texture into UKX or make a UTX but you don't do shaders so is youtr mistake not mine, all my files work in every chronicle without errors.

for me yes work, you make wrong file, you can attach texture into UKX or make a UTX but you don't do shaders so is youtr mistake not mine, all my files work in every chronicle without errors.

except prelude :D

anyway, thks for share (good one) =]

i downloaded and saw npcgrp patch to hi5 but its inposible to open with filedit ;D

everything it's possible ^^ just need found way for do it

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...