Multiple karma

Intrepid1989

See thats how stupid useless pile of shit this forum is when the mods dont do their job properly and dont have a clue.

I make 1 share, get 3 karma and nobody notice it its funny to have 3 karma with overall 4 posts.

i wonder where the wannabe golds are to push the report button like crazy hmmm :)

Let me give you one more, your share worthed more =)

The reason i shared it here was to make people leave this pile of shit :D (and i succeded with a few :P ) so i dont really care about karma never did.

i fixed one of it, i also gave a ban to DeJaVu for starting again karma abuses after all those warnings 2 months ban will be enough

If im not mistaken he alredy leave this shithole and is on mxb now so i dont think it matters :D

If im not mistaken he alredy leave this shithole and is on mxb now so i dont think it matters :D

i am not the one who gave 25E for the account ^^ anyway case closed! i will restore the other one when i wake up like a sweet good morning!

See thats how stupid useless pile of shit this forum is when the mods dont do their job properly and dont have a clue.

I make 1 share, get 3 karma and nobody notice it its funny to have 3 karma with overall 4 posts.

i wonder where the wannabe golds are to push the report button like crazy hmmm :)

fixed