• stealth
  • melee

2h5l2dg.png

Spells: : Ignite and Flash

flash.png

ignite.png

Runes: :

5n9js3.png

Greater Mark of Insight x9 ( 0,95 Magic Penetration )

Greater Seal of Force x9 ( 0,1 Ability Power per lvl - 1,8 at lvl 18)

Greater Glyph of Force x9 ( 0,17 Ability Power per lvl - 3,06 at lvl 18 )

Greater Quintessence of Potency ( +4,95 Ability Power )

Stats:

Ability Power at LVL 18: +45

Ability Power: +15

Magic Pen.: +8,5

Masteries:

2dc8sjr.png

Items:

mercurys-treads.gifMercury's Treads - +25 Magic Resist +35 Tenacity UNIQUE Passive: Enhanced Movement 2 (Tenacity reduces the duration of stuns, slows, taunts, fears, silences, blinds and immobilizes. Tenacity effects do not stack) - Cost 1200 Gold

mejais-soulstealer.gifMejai's Soulstealer - +20 Ability Power UNIQUE Passive: Your champion gains 8 ability power per stack, receiving 2 stacks for a kill or 1 stack for an assist. This effect can stack 20 times; you lose a third of your stacks if you die. At 20 stacks, your champion's cooldowns are reduced by 15%. - Cost 1235 Gold

rylais-crystal-scepter.gifRylai's Crystal Scepter - +500 Health +80 Ability Power UNIQUE Passive: Dealing spell damage slows the target's Movement Speed by 35% for 1.5 seconds (15% for multi-target and damage-over-time spells). - Cost 3105 Gold

hextech-gunblade.gifHextech Gunblade - +60 Attack Damage +75 Ability Power +20% Life Steal +25% Spell Vamp UNIQUE Active: Deals 300 magic damage and slows the target champion by 50% for 3 seconds (700 range). 60 second cooldown. - Cost 3190 Gold

lich-bane.gifLich Bane - +350 Mana +80 Ability Power +30 Magic Resist +7% Movement Speed UNIQUE Passive: 100% chance when an ability is used that your next physical attack deals an additional 100% of your Ability Power in damage. This effect has a 2 second cooldown.  - Cost 3470 Gold

rabadons-deathcap.gifRabadons Deathcap - +140 Ability Power UNIQUE Passive: Increases Ability Power by 30% - Cost 3600 Gold

Build is not 100% ready...

btw wrong item description on lich bane! :p

akali goes fully AP mostly in order to extra deal magic damage

or AD(5% of akali players) for vamp.

if you ask me AP is stronger.hybrid doesnot exist in serious match ^^ :)

btw wrong item description on lich bane! :p

akali goes fully AP mostly in order to extra deal magic damage

or AD(5% of akali players) for vamp.

if you ask me AP is stronger.hybrid doesnot exist in serious match ^^ :)

just hextech gives AD and its strongly rec in akali in my opinion..

btw as you said ... I forgot the the Rylai's Scepter...

and i replaced it with Guinsoo's Rageblade

ok look.

1. Runes: You need flat AD as well in order to have both passives available at lvl 1.

2. Masteries: You don't need armor pen. Akali needs AD for her spell vamp passive not to auto-attack.

3. Mejai's is only worth if you play normal games or low ELO ranked games.

4. Your build has no defensive items. 30 MR from Lich Bane and some Tenacity are not enough for a squishy that has to be in melee range in order to be a menace.

5. Mercury Treads is not always the best option.

6. Rylai's is a core item for Akali.

ok look.

1. Runes: You need flat AD as well in order to have both passives available at lvl 1.

2. Masteries: You don't need armor pen. Akali needs AD for her spell vamp passive not to auto-attack.

4. Your build has no defensive items. 30 MR from Lich Bane and some Tenacity are not enough for a squishy that has to be in melee range in order to be a menace.

1. 10 ad wont help you.

3. Akali while getting stealth is hard to die so she could raise her stacks

4. I prefer attack items and defensive masteries - unfortunately you have only 6 item slots!

5. yes you are right, Boots with dodge armor could help in some games when AP players are missing.

1. 10 ad wont help you.

4. I prefer attack items and defensive masteries - unfortunately you have only 6 item slots!

5. yes you are right, Boots with dodge armor could help in some games when AP players are missing.

1. ofc it won't. You don't get it for your auto-attacks. You get for your spell vamp that gives ~10 % spell vamp at lvl 1.

2. Enemies of even average intelligence would think of getting Lee Sin, Oracle, pink wards, AOEs to counter that...

3. Masteries do not help at all late game.

4. Mercury Treads are not necessarily for MR, but for Tenacity. Actually, all kinds of boots are ok on Akali except from zerk greaves.

1. 10 ad wont help you.

actually if u check my runes are 11 ad 22 ap for akali.reason?

double passive from lvl 1,boots 3 pots,24/7 harassing with q,when u get stealth u can trigger it thanks to movement speed.

Defensive masteries with improved dodge in order to get some bonus speed in early laning phase,it can help u hit a stacked q auto attack.

Running Will of the ancients (i was not used to do it,but since i laned versus a 2k elo player and got raped pretty hard i understood that it works) Hextech gunblade,for the extra slow.

Merc treads ALWAYS,you dont want to be cced for long time,Rylais,Deathcap and Guardian angel

ok look.

+1

soz but ur build is sucky :/

well thats not 100% true, since even at premades at mid elo (1500+)

many akali build mejais since she can steal easily , tho still i think its not the best idea :p

still build rylai's or at least giants belt really really early

For sure.