which MAGE

• 4 months later...

necr becouse its debuff spells and because its a very balance class good wen you are fighting 1 enemy.

If you whnat to cancel cancel get a sps and get to work and sps its quite good when you need to kill more enemyes but you need a healer.Get a SH you you whant to do masive dmg.

sh

1. high dmg

2. silence against nukers

3. slow against fighters

4. flare to lose target

5. cons lvl2 so its not that easy to interrupt

6. demonic seed=+30 wind attr

7. emp echo=+35% m.atk

I dont agree...necro is the best nuker he has MOST hp because of cursed man, Silence agains all mages(do this to a nuker and its his end), his "surrender" gloom reduces M.Def, Anchor, Curse of Doom (do this to a dagger and its his end), and other cool debuffs + Stun from cursed man........so dont tell me here necro isn't good he is THE BEST

Totally agree ;)

I dont agree...necro is the best nuker he has MOST hp because of cursed man, Silence agains all mages(do this to a nuker and its his end), his "surrender" gloom reduces M.Def, Anchor, Curse of Doom (do this to a dagger and its his end), and other cool debuffs + Stun from cursed man........so dont tell me here necro isn't good he is THE BEST

If necro is so good, than how did it get killed by my titan? hmm?