MM Services

Valve

paypal doesnt give a shlt about scams concerning trading lineage2 items ( it is intangible stuff ), u can open dispute, but in the end they will tell u whats written in their money refund policy, so they won't refund your money. I know that becase I have already been through this :)

well if I will see that someone wants to dispute the money ( to retrieve it back ) the next trades I will do not by giving random1 to random2 but by giving random1 to my account and if he eventually disputes, it will appear -euros in my account, but that won`t affect me, because I know how to keep my balance allways on 0 so won`t charge me any money.

btw the email deal is good if:

random1 gives you money

random2 gives you char+email

random1 checks all, changes pass/mail and gives his approval

random2 takes money from you

in case of wrong mail, you give money back to random1 and random2 obviously keep char again with mail system.

well I know many ways of trading, but I choose them depending on the server

yes, my case is rpg-club case. lot of scams w/o safe email change.

I think that's the best way..coz they give acc but then they give wrong mail and recover psw..and scams.

btw up, keep on!

How's it fair this guy gets a sticky and Lain does not, that's not right

1. I'am awesome, he isn't

2. I'm official mm and mm trades for free, he charges money

3. I have more experience than him in mm-ing trades and from what I seen, he got scammed like 1 or more times while mm-ing trades, that shows me that he doesn't got enough experience.