What about a new child board of Off topic section?

Grim.

I would like to ask your opinion for adding a new child board with name Monetizing Techniques. There in this section, any member, can share some ways for making money easy through internet.

It is useful nowdays (economic crisis) and personally i think it is gonna help a lot of people out there in mxc  ::)

Ναι πρωτα κατσε να παρουμε τα λεφτα μας απο εσενα φιλε μου εδω και 20 μερες περιμενω ενα "fast" "reliable" echange απο εσενα και ακομα να παρω τα λεφτα μου.. Και μετα κανουμε και το childboard

I would like to ask your opinion for adding a new child board with name Monetizing Techniques. There in this section, any member, can share some ways for making money easy through internet.

It is useful nowdays (economic crisis) and personally i think it is gonna help a lot of people out there in mxc  ::)

i don't think so that they know what is this.

But i agree with you it's good idea for money making.

i don't think so that they know what is this.

But i agree with you it's good idea for money making.

now i know what he say.. but who will share something like that?

use vip section