Logic Of Enchanting

krusty

dude...its not about luck/chance/logics.....i make a +16 weapon on the 2nd/3rd enchantment......you must just a find a very empty space where you don't have lag and you start enchanting....the moment between the enchants is the key....if it is Interlude, the time between enchants is short, less than a second and if it is Gracia , then you most do it exactly when the enchant finished....i got a +30 weapon with 70% bless chance in the 3rd attempt, in antharas lair

once i enchanted around 100 demon daggers on retail!

the last dagger left (higher) was +7 and i broke it for +8

now.. WHERE IS THE LOGIC MENZ?

what they say about enchanting somewhere w/o lag and many ppl is also dogppoop i 've made many ++weaps and +6 sets in full Girans and failed many low enchants on deserted areas

i ve also heard a rumor about chinese farmers having some method ( program or figured out some algorithm or something )

for almost safe enchanting

Have you seen that when you got 10+ weapons, and you got them all enchanted, at least until  enchant that next can brake them.... You enchant one weapon couple times, when it brokes, you enchant next, boom, broked, next boom, next boom and boom boom boom while you dont stop your super fast rage quit enchanting. Now where da hell there is luck?

• 4 months later...

Logic of Enchanting

In my opinion it can be setup from 1% safe or 0%  to 100%,depends of server.Who administered.Now you have to play with that server.

100% - no risk,chance,luck....

20%  - 80% risk and 20% luck,chance. 80%-20%=60% risk

Formula:

a%-b%=b%-c%=d%

Theories:

1# pvp+farm=bonus % enchant

2#  enchant 3 or more  (1'am+1 ,2'am+2 ,3'am+3)  ->->->Enchant->->-> (1'am+5 ,2'am+7 ,3'am+4) ->->-> keep y'am+7 don't enchant ->->-> (1'am+5  ,3'am+4)->->-> enchant until make +7 and then ->->-> (1'am+5 - +6 ,2'am+7 ,3'am+7) ->->->Enchant until 2'am+, 3'am+ 1 of those will failed. Buy new am and enchant until get + at own am from your first enchant,then enchant both until one broke. Repete this until max enchant.

am=arcana mage

1'am+5=failed

1',2',3'=first,second,third "item"

.....more ways.....

i think +16 is totaly hard

I agree with this.

Atm i play Interlude 30x server for fun,and i wasted 10kkk for one week trying to get Homu 16+ ? Guess max i reach? 12+ never did it to 13. And i failed like 7 weapons 12+ ...

• 2 weeks later...

20%  - 80% risk and 20% luck,chance. 80%-20%=60% risk

wtf????  lol --- then 20% chance is same like 40% change???? and 60% risk = 80 % risk???

hahahhahahahhaa ... your logic makes me cry :)