Logic Of Enchanting

krusty

+16 max +3 safe

Once i boughed 55x weapons and out of 55 weapons i get 1 weapon +11!

So ...

I pissed off and i started enchating weapons ( 1 wep in inventory till it breaks )

and i had alot of weapons with +13 +14 +15 +16

So...

I counted around how many times weapon should FAIL to get 1 max enchant, number was 15 - 16

example: ( i want 1 weapon to get max enchant )

DO NOT -  10 weapons( In inventory ) x 15 FAILS = Chances are 149 BREAKS 1 Sucsessful

DO - 1 Weapon ( In Inventory ) x 15 FAILS = Chances are 14 BREAKS 1 succsefful

So we need do this :

Create new character , with no items on it , even delete newbie items , only 3 items should stay in inventory , Scrolls, Adena and 1 enchantable item.

Now enchant it till it breaks - YES TILL IT BREAKS!

You break it buy new one and on... and on .. and on...

I assure u out of 15 (MAX) you will get 1 max enchant ( if server have +16max ench, i dont know about higher )

Its better enchating than, enchanting BUNCH of weapons in inventory!

NB! why character must be clean?

- Cause , all other enchantable items you wear or you keep inventory makes same effect as i told about 55x weapons!

why its so usefull what i told , cause many people FAIL at enchating  by buying buCNH of items into inventory and start enchating them , +1 +1 +1 +1... - +3 +3 +3 etc!

now if you are smart enough , you will go L2NET forums , ask someone to create enchant script to enchant 1 item till it breaks! ( ofc when u are lazy )

I tested this in many servers, everywhere works! its not a bug, its Logic, all enchanting is not about LUCK , its about CHANCE! but CHANCE is possible to calculate!

in russian retail server i have +14 set Bluewolf heavy, +13 sword!

on pvp server I get max ench on every server i go!

its Not guess, U ever played Poker??? if yes! U play it how?? LUCK or CHANCE???

at school in math class u learned how to calculate chance in % ?? same here!  definately not guess , and it works , u Just spam this comment here, not even tried! So i  GUESS you are just another spammer who needs some posts! Thats GUESSING

damn dude srsly... it doesnt make sense... at least not like this way.

Its all about maths. if i take 30 wep and enchant them +1 all ofc one of them will reach +16...

plus that only in pvp servers with much adena u would be able to make such a thing.

chance to oe something to +16 is just 0.51 %,that is MUCH MORE FAR from your:

I assure u out of 15 (MAX) you will get 1 max enchant ( if server have +16max ench, i dont know about higher )

so sry,but there is not logic in what you say.

without having any intention to offend u my friend but with some exceptions

i believe there are some  bugs that may work if not fixxed for enchanting ( notice that i said "exceptions").

Now as much as for the mathematical type of enchanting i suggest you to take a look at the link

from the site L2Wh which it really has to do with mathematics and not chance but

possibility.

The refer page of the site is : http://www.l2wh.com/tools/oes.php

P.s. : that, since u talked about mathematics and u give the sence of someone that is good to mathematics.

P.s. 2: if someone will try to do what u said in a low rate server then i believe he/she will

be broke (out of adena) in an hour. :P

P.s. 3: That mathematical type is old (since C2 at least).All the rest :bugs,exploits etc etc etc is because i believe we are

too much lazy to sit down and solve this mathematical type.  :P :P

If we are talking about l2j - it is pure luck.

The method l2j uses to return a success is choosing a RANDOM integer from 100, and seeing if it falls between one number and zero/or 100.

In those cases, for tests to be accurate, you could only accept results from 100+ tries.

Even so, every enchant has the same chance to succeed. The cumulative "chance" to get from 0 to +16 may be some random 0.5xxx%, but you should not be interested in that.

Manipulation/explotation is possible with some luck, but there is no logic. 66 out of a 100 may have any sort of pattern, as long as it satisfies the 66 out 100 rule. It is still random, because you have 66 success, 34 fails. Or you may have 20 fails, 66 successes and another 14 fails, etc. In practice each is different, but statistically both follow the 66/100 rule.

Which is why your efforts are futile.

Having a good number of weapons in inventory and enchanting each by one so that they each reach the same enchant level is just an insurance.

Always prefer to have several weapons +8 and go try them to +12 or higher than taking one and enchanting each to +16 straight on.

Always prefer to have several weapons +8 and go try them to +12 or higher than taking one and enchanting each to +16 straight on.

i could not agree more with you on that m8.good thinking

1) it doesnt make sense..

2) it doesnt work

Anyone can do whatever to calculate the rates and do something to enchant surely but in my opinion it is like roulette: EVEN IF YOU TRY TO CALCULATE WHATEVER ENCHANT/ROULETTE IS LUCK...

Usually I'd be flaming such a topic back to stoneage because it is irrelevant how many items you try to enchant. But I've experienced this phenomen once aswell. The less items I had in inventory, the more lucky I was at enchanting. Might be luck, might be not, atleast it helped me on that one server where I noticed that.

Well im gona try it... but in my real opinion i think thats just guessing...

bcuz its based on a % rate u can even buy 50 items 1by1 as u said ... they can all break to +4...

and buy 50 together and its the same...