How much money have you spent for LoL?

So if your rich you gotta waste all your money for useless things?

Although im not "poor" i dont donate that much for games like you guys . (I donated around 70E-80 in 1 year so that's not so much)

Dont make a addiction from that,just have some fun and that's all . (Spend your money wise,sooner or later you wont have them)

PS:Dont feel offended by my comment . (Is just a advice if you want to listen it ok,if not that's your problem ^^)

Nope not offended at all, it's pretty accurate what you say actually ... but oh well, there are some things you do regardless the common sense and you do not regret it in the end I guess that's one of those things for me :), I hope you get what I want to say :)

So if your rich you gotta waste all your money for useless things?

Although im not "poor" i dont donate that much for games like you guys . (I donated around 70E-80 in 1 year so that's not so much)

Dont make a addiction from that,just have some fun and that's all . (Spend your money wise,sooner or later you wont have them)

PS:Dont feel offended by my comment . (Is just a advice if you want to listen it ok,if not that's your problem ^^)

Well,why would he feel offended?You just said your opinion.I agree with you but since he has that amount of money he can spend them wherever he wants.The fact the every "rich" man is a "big spender" or not depends from the persons character,whether he'll be a spender(or not).

• 1 month later...

i saw in Facebook that you can sell your champions and take the ip back...and if you sell the skins you take the rp Back...someone know something about that?