WTB Program Which Changed my ip

Hello guys i'm interesting in buying a program that will change my whole ip and will replace it with another ones and so when for example somebody will DDoS on me will attack to the other ip.

Waiting for answers !

lol nevermind i just want a program to change my ip and show another one. not exactly for protection! i can find many other ways to protect :) i just want a program like a proxy for l2 servers

-.- so you want to go through all this trouble, so you can host it from your home and not get ddosed?

Just buy a router with ddos protection instead...

P.S Home hosted servers dies before they even open, just rent a dedicated server instead!

Because a home hosted server can not withstand a stable connection when you get 50-100+ online at the same time, it's because your internet is getting pinged by so many IP's at the same time, sooner or later you don't need a ddos attack, your home-network cannot take it, and players will complain about lag spikes.. which there will be.

So if you're serious about making a server.. use a dedicated, or as I do, I have my own server machine in a datacenter.. I only pay for monthly internet and monthly elecricity.

If you need a program wich changes your ip on the internet: here you are Click!

it's changing my ip only when i'm surfing the internet right?hnx for that but i would like a program that will apply to lineage too!