Torrent Ratio Increase

SilverShark

Here one simple how to use Program that increase your BitTorrent trackers ratio :)

Download one .torrent file

Open "encreasebt.exe"

Press on "Add" button and open the .torrent file then wait 1800 sec and your Upload rate will get bigger with 2GB or 4GB every next 1800 sec it will bet bigger and bigger like

Man thanks for share but I am afraid that you are in danger now! Maxcheaters is not a WAREZ forum and take a look at RULES

• Discussion of illegal activities such as software and music piracy and other intellectual property violations are not allowed.

I wasn`t saw it :S  Any way i modify the Topic ;)

hmm i read it carefully and i saw that is not so danger for me cuz this program is free and you can download it from every where ... or i don`t understand English  :o

Hehe...it is ok now I think...Man it is free but it is warez..it is program..You should have read the rules! But never mind! You can do it now! :) :) Good luck in maxcheaters!

also if u are using azureus and u want to increse your ratio , u just download shu mod and make fake upload , do it till u have the ratio u desire and u have an option to lock it so u dont send any info about your download/upload to the site and your ratio doesn't move