TANKS

ok i need help for chosing what tank to chose that have good  p.def, m.def, many HP that it cluod be strong in many ways  in p.atk, atk speed, critical rate.... What gear is the best for it ?? what dyes(if needed)??   (server rates is 200x there is buffer( buffs : Prophet dances , songs, WC,Overlord , cat pet buffs, shilant saints and eva's saints buffs) frenzy holds for 2 mins ( i think frenzys reuse time is 2 mins too ), no tattos in server,  Gmshop(in Gmshop there is hero weapon (infinity) and dynasty armors, weapons(s80) ) ) from these classes : Dreadnought, Phenix knight, hell knight, eva's templar, shilent templar, titan.  ::)  ;D pls compere these clases say there ++ and -- thnx

P.S. sorry for mistakes  ;D ;D and if forget something to motion something just say ;)

you playing at heavens wail server? just curious

titan - has the lowest defence but makes up for it with highest hp of all other classes and bigest p.atak

1.highest p.atk , eaven the highest p.atak on bow (with rage included)

2.highest max hp

3.is good vs TH/archers

4.self skills (frenzy/zealot/guts/battleroar)

5.good resist to hold/sleep/stun

1.has low p.def when u use rage  and low m.def

2.dosen't have agression

3.low speed

u can make a titan to bought ways (the dmg dealing type or the more tank type)

ok 1st for the dmg dealing

talum heavy set , with a 2hand sword+focus and bow , dyes +4 STR -4con

+makes more dmg overtime , is faster in attak speed/run speed bigger critical rate

+if u use frenzy or zealot or bought , no class can sustain the dmg u do

-dies fast if vs a mage with a bad m.def , but it works bought ways

2nd way my favorite

imperial set , with a 2hand+health , bow + focus , dyes +4STR -dex , +4con -dex

+with more hp u can use your 30% hp skills faster , more hp from battle roar restored , harder to kill

+u can kill every class overtime if u know how to play

well basicly u  can make him more a tank with not using rage/berserker spirit and using perry stance but it sux

dont wait till your hp , in most of the cases they die b4 u eaven have 30% hp also use guts+zealot if u are againts an archer or multiple opponents then battle roar , if u againts close range fighters u can use frenzy/guts and kill them

againt's mages if u are close use sword , if they move back use bow 2-3 crits they dead also when u use frenzy and zealot use your 2hand sword and dont hit with skills.if u dont have any self buff on u (except rage) allways use crush of doom/armor crush/the other dmg dealing skill power 2k  ,they will lower your hp too for fater frenzy/guts

well dunno much about the other classes, but a SK can beat a destroyer if hes tunned good (with bow hit n run from the high p.def and deflect arrow the destroyer dosen't do much dmg but its a close 1).

look man

destro is not a tank its warrior

the best tank for me is PALADIN

u realy want tank??your job is to make hate and hate till your pt kill enemys!!

but if u play on server with full buffs u can win pvps alone

if u choose paladin u have the best tank skill angelic icon (+50%p def atc speed run speed)

touch of life (its heal with great effect) and ofc shield stun (its a best stun in game)

u can kill easy archers and daggers but no mages!!

temple knight is close to paladin with more m def and higher atk speed but low p atk and p def!!

dark avengers have drain health skills with nice dmg and ofc the lovely panther with good mdef and pdef but no angelic icon

shielint knight is the most offensive tank but with the lower hp pdef!!he have poison sting and other spell like attacks!!

TEMPLE KNIGHT nad SHILIENT KNIGHT on 77 take shield bash its like shield stun but with lower effect,have cubicks with many effects!

TK and SK on 78 have maggical mirror (it reflect back spells like surender and gloom)

DA and  PAL  on 78 take pcycikal mirror (it reflect skills like stun)

all tank wear Heavy armor and health weapons (but if u are on x200 with full buffs take weaon with haste)take sword no blunt (swords---->critical dmg and blunts ---->accuracy)but again i say in x200 is beter to hold sword!!

dyes dont use in x200 server

thats all!!!

if i forgot something sry....

guys would u read whats this topic is about first b 4 u make comments? or u jest read half of it? he said himself ""from these classes : Dreadnought, Phenix knight, hell knight, eva's templar, shilent templar, titan.  Roll Eyes  Grin pls compere these clases say there ++ and -- thnx "" 200x is a pvp server u don't go for raids u don't need hate aura etc. thats why he said the rates and mentioned titan , btw i don't know much about the other tank classes thats  why i didn't post them with the titan

destroyer isnt tank, destroyer is just a piece of meat

and ya don't eav en read the posts that the other guys wrote  i understand?

wel here u got some videos of the classes maybe it helps you chosing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N_9xx2YYc5I&NR=1 --->destro

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nOgLBbidFyM        --->SK

--->paladin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-WngZt0xpCE&feature=related --->DA

temple knight ftw!!!

i love the attract cubic , and temple knight is elf, so has very good stats and life cubic helps a bit u stay alive

shillen knight is also good, has a cubic that lands paralisys but doesnt land much

destroyer isnt tank, destroyer is just a piece of meat

What defines a tank isnt lots of HP and eventually high p.def. It is the Hate-skill...

No hate skill - no tank...

Edit: in a 1v1 a destro SHOULD win every match versus a real tank if he knows what he's doing...

The pure tank in the game is Phoenix Knight(Paladin)

Great pdef-mdef

A variety of moves to help you

Good for aggression

Healing Spells

Enough HP