[Share] x2 speed when enter peace zone.
-
Posts
-
Yes for server owners for free to serve to their players. As in, I don’t need to make it generic for players because server owners always modify the clients in some capacity and it is better to build it for them than the general audience that can’t use it on every server without server owners intervention. It doesn’t matter what you use as a base. Literally anyone can point Claude to the original client and do the same thing. It’s not a question of ability. It’s a question of persistence, bug detection and parity fixing. Anyone can do it. Even you, someone with zero knowledge on the subject can do it very easily. I hope you, and many more people do, because bug fixing alone is tedious and I could use more clients to take the fixes and new ideas from 🙂 Anyway, relax. It’s just a dead game nobody cares about. Won’t reply to you anymore here since we’re going in circles. If you wanna chat DM me on Discord.
-
Profit? You guys said Fermata was becoming a 'project for server owners.' If it's free, cool — then quit crying when someone states the obvious. And Canastra? I don't use Canastra. I did everything on the original C4 client. You're so far up your own ass you think everyone revolves around your little projects. Relax — nobody's competing with you. No need to. I'm a player! From an old server, I've never been involved in anything on the server side of the game!!! Good for him, I never set up any servers, I did everything just playing on an old C4 server lol I never started a Lineage 2 server, not even on localhost lol
-
You do understand that BrProject and other Brazilian guys have access and work with me on the project right? 😄
-
Canasta my ass!!!! If you're going to do it, why not do it directly from the original client? Spend your unlimited tokens and keep doing something that Claude did 20 times in 3 days. You were so hurt that you shut down the public project, made a list of friends lol because you really saw that the Brazilian boys really pushed you to the limit.
-
What profit? It’s a free project, always has been and always will be. 😄 Stop crying and do something productive. Canastra is dead on arrival. Go ahead and release it so I can use it.
-
-
Topics

Recommended Posts
Create an account or sign in to comment
You need to be a member in order to leave a comment
Create an account
Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!
Register a new accountSign in
Already have an account? Sign in here.
Sign In Now