[Project]L2JFree: Genesis

Lol your post is like Titanic hitting an iceberg and you try to escape in cold water.

Your second post has strangely change of mind. Those features are not implemented since the beginning of the project and those are C1 features (and so far, never been changed through chronicles lmao). So consider think a little before "attacking" people about "I know L2/J better than you".

And official patch notes are, so far, exact (I don't speak of lolkorean translation dating of 1988). Even if their contents are often "blured" and you have to search in others places.

Finally, Mestro = Intrepid (and if you can't recognize that special speak of him, well, you're blind :D). So just stop being wrong, you're wrong, point :D. (Yeah like Intrepid, I'm right, you're wrong).

Kiss ?  :-*

Strange change of mind? You have made a strategic change of direction, or we are simply misunderstanding each other this whole time.

I know C1-C3 very, very, well. I have spent so much time playing during these chronicles (yeah... I still had time back then). However, even though I had used C1+ emulators (l2jserver), I haven't done anything much with them until C4-C5.

Look at what we both know:

a) spawn system hasn't changed***

b) spawns have changed so many times... some areas were cleared, for example in C2 Giran -> Heine path, Silenos & those skele archers/raiders (marauder & raider if memory serves right). Recently many 3x-4x areas were converted to 76+ areas.

However, both of these fall into 'spawns' category, so it is correct to say spawns have changed since C1.

And then again:

a) Aggro system hasn't changed

b) L2JFree had a skill (buff/heal/other support) aggro system, but some values (mostly new skills) were missing, and some were outdated, as they were based either on Prelude->C1 transition's or C4 leaked files. So kinda implemented, but not 4real ;)

Also, l2j had these values in DP as well, but I don't know if they were handled or not (as you say).

P. S. Ok, perhaps I may be wrong about Horus, but Horus wrote that news item that is in the first post.

*** - The devil's in the details. C1's spawn system was unable to handle floating (flying as they are called now) monsters, so it has definitely changed.

I don't understand why l2jserver doesn't finish any chronicle till end, but upgrading to newer ones. That's a disaster - never ending loop.

It's a race with russian devs or something? Well, russian punks already started developing goddess of destruction, too bad for l2jserver. :D

is due L2J maintain compatibility with last client, and using launcher (legal way).

and about GoD... L2J works only with NA (english client), thats why we are not officially working in GoD yet, until NA Client is released in NA/EU servers.

As I said, noobs wont understand what I mean, go defend your fav fork fanboys, its good to know that they have someone to support them :)

Ah yes, the spawn system. Yeah, even though mob spawns were changed, changed and changed and changed again, the system did not change. It spawns X out of Y mobs per zone(region or how that's named) and rotates these spawns as mobs get killed.

As far as I remember, there have been proposals to implement it, but no one did even an alpha implementation.

Me and UnAfraid already made ALPHA version for this, but it just needs a lot of testing and we cant work on it now since we have other priorities atm.

As I said, noobs wont understand what I mean, go defend your fav fork fanboys, its good to know that they have someone to support them :)

Me and UnAfraid already made ALPHA version for this, but it just needs a lot of testing and we cant work on it now since we have other priorities atm.

Glad to hear that someone finally did this. Kudos to you guys :)! And sad to hear that it's already abandoned*  :-\.

* - from my experience, even temporary abandonment is a bad sign. Usually a competing fork does a full implementation, then takes (even if retaining credits) everything you were working on in the meantime.