Server Bandwidth requirements

I am planning to start a dedicated server but I have no idea of what to expect from traffic. I have searched and found nothing so far. Can someone tell me how much traffic approximately a player uses (kb/sec) and how much traffic do you think will be required from a server that will average @ about 200 players? Currently servers with 1 - 1,5 Tb are within my budget, do you think it is enough?

if you have 200 players online all the time you will need from 400 - 700 gb not more. It depends from the style of the server for example as normal a pvp server needs more bandwitch due to high data transfer ( buffs all time , b0ss , events , pvp , pk , etc... )

I am planning to start a dedicated server but I have no idea of what to expect from traffic. I have searched and found nothing so far. Can someone tell me how much traffic approximately a player uses (kb/sec) and how much traffic do you think will be required from a server that will average @ about 200 players? Currently servers with 1 - 1,5 Tb are within my budget, do you think it is enough?

1.5 t should be enough for traffic even if you make an pvp server whit 24/7 200 player