[L2OFF] L2Quest 45x No Donate item Start Today!

rushrvt

www.l2quest.net / Gracia Final L2off 45x

Openning Today 7:00PM(GMT-5)

Rates: 45xp / 100A / 25Spoil, Safe Enchant +3

No Donate Items

No Donate Enchants

No Custom items

Npcshps with no custom item

Npcbuffers time 1 hour

Scheme Buffer

1º 2º 3º job on npcshop

Msn l2synergysupport@hotmail.com

Edit:Please put Prefix again when its lost.Thanks

yeah there have npcshops with armor and npcbuffers just check what i says before think wrong, we will start today on gmt -5 but the server time is for everyone ,we just set this time to launch server today.

about shops look they on us forum.

http://www.l2quest.net/forum/showthread.php?32-Server-Npcs!!

Fix your adena bugs before going live.

Great server so far :) Been playing here since Friday and I am enjoying it alot. Seems like it should be a very balanced and successful server looking forward to seeing alot more people online ! And which adena bug are you talking about? Seems fine to me

This server could be the best mid-rate pvp server with little economy changes and due to unaknowledge ,the owner could not advertise server and now since he opened it already it's too late to convince ppls to play it

Damn ,synergy ,i demand the files you use ,how much should i pay to get your server? xD or maybe we can work together on it and open it sooner for a bright future ,im Ro too btw

This server could be the best mid-rate pvp server with little economy changes and due to unaknowledge ,the owner could not advertise server and now since he opened it already it's too late to convince ppls to play it

Damn ,synergy ,i demand the files you use ,how much should i pay to get your server? xD or maybe we can work together on it and open it sooner for a bright future ,im Ro too btw

The server is fine :) We are growing more and more everyday so for those of you that haven't joined yet come play!