[WTS] L2 elite items[updated]

Hi guys...

i got scammed from a guy named: [glow=red,2,300]jigsaw1337[/glow]..

i sell now other items...

db +24 focus

elite light +4 set

via paysafe OR paypal

contact me: pm me in mxc

L2 Elite's site is currently offline but server is online, and about 300 euros this is the real price.

If you dont know nothing 'bout server, why you spam?

I know about srv but I left before 1 year.And I sold my account 150 euros.You should be very "IDIOT" if you buy items for 300 euros with this financial crisis in eurozone.

L2 Elite's site is currently offline but server is online, and about 300 euros this is the real price.

If you dont know nothing 'bout server, why you spam?

you know about server! and i know what prize the items have, so the others dont spam pls

bump

Why you bump?If you don't low the price noone will buy these items.Look your world around you.Eurozone is in crisis,USA is going to have deficit in August.All people ask their money back from the banks beacause they are unsafe...To conclude,NOONE WILL GIVE 300 EUROS FOR SOME UNREAL THINGS!!!

Why you bump?If you don't low the price noone will buy these items.Look your world around you.Eurozone is in crisis,USA is going to have deficit in August.All people ask their money back from the banks beacause they are unsafe...To conclude,NOONE WILL GIVE 300 EUROS FOR SOME UNREAL THINGS!!!

Well there are people that still donate there so i won't be surprised if someone will give him this amount.But its kinda high for these items.Oh and don't start the bullshits like "i know better than you" cause i've been playing there for 3 almost 4 years but i quit 2 years ago.+ its not worth it to pay 300 euros for these kind of items on elite.You'll be like a mage with dc in front of half of the server there.You better give 300 euros on another server and be TOP!

Well there are people that still donate there so i won't be surprised if someone will give him this amount.But its kinda high for these items.Oh and don't start the bullshits like "i know better than you" cause i've been playing there for 3 almost 4 years but i quit 2 years ago.+ its not worth it to pay 300 euros for these kind of items on elite.You'll be like a mage with dc in front of half of the server there.You better give 300 euros on another server and be TOP!

I never gave more than 50 euros for donate cuz it's idiotic to give so much money to unreal things.300 euro is LOOLEN price!