[Exploit] Java Servers: Attack Speed 9999+

Lain

i wanna try it i need it so much thx for exploit

You can't even see it T.T

Anyway hide your posts naabs even i understood how to do the exploit without even being able to see the first post....

• 4 weeks later...
This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Welcome to JewStor Service!!!   ❖Ready-made verified wallets, exchanges, business banks and to order accounts. ❖EU/UK/US/DE Stuff: 100% Verified! Reliable financial tools for your business. ❖Popular items available include: Stripe business + Payoneer, Deutshce Bank, BBVA ES, Xapo Bank, Revolut business / personal, Santander Bank, Wallester business, Bitsa EU, Binance EU, Qonto Business, Blackcatcard EU, Shopify Payments, ICard EU, N26 EU, Naga Pay EU, Paysera EU, Mistertango Business and many others.
    • Custom = everything that is not part of my H5 client, such as Aegis skin, Death Knight skin, Constructor skin, Golden Valakas skin, an example is the pack containing 3 Golden Valakas skins+cloaks, to give you an idea, this pack consumes almost 200MB within the system, another example of custom is the Hunter Head set made by Asuki, almost 100MB within the system, every custom item added to the client, specifically within the system folder will increase the consumption of your client's virtual ram memory, the more custom added there, the faster your client will close due to critical. Around 4 to 5 custom packs that I removed from the system and made my client reach the ram virtual limit only after more than 40 hours online, in other words; It is only worth adding custom items to the system folder if it is very well compressed, maximum up to 10MB per custom pack (This pack below in the photo, only it inside your client - system consumes almost 200MB, when I removed this pack inside the system it increased the game's lifespan by almost 4h during my tests)
    • ready pack for sale with lucera files made from scratch price is 350 euros without the license the server is x30 rate the server is there to see everything test ie.. there have been several changes everything works there will be support for everything for as long as possible please, can you send me a message here, there is complete transparency in everything
    • The author has been using an alternate account under the name @project166 to promote their services, which violates our RULES. Additionally, the author does not adhere to our guidelines regarding the inclusion of pricing information.     Topic Locked.
    • Hello folks, I'm working on a l2j project and looking at the xml files of items, i can't figure out from which client files are some parameters taken, for example: set name="default_action" val="EQUIP" I've checked itemname and etcitemgroup but no luck, unless i missed it. (This specific entry is present in itemname of some newer clients for example) Anyone has a clue? Appreciated!
  • Topics