[Help]Connection

Wind

Hellu, just wondering if anyone have ever had/seen/hear of any similar problem I am trying to solve right now...Here's the story:

Just a while ago I started playing L2 again after taking a brake, so I found myself a server and started doing whatever I did...

I logged off and went to do something else for a while, came back, logged in, then I noticed I had delays like a shitfaced drunk at beerfest so I left the server thinking it had something to do with the server itself...Tried a new server and had no laggs at all, untill I relogged there aswell.

This happens to me everytime I join a new server/makes a new account...I can use it 1 time without delays then the next time I try to use the same account on the same server I get the delays back <.<

Summary: I can use my account once then it starts lagging the next time I use it so I haveto make a new acc each time I wanna play the same server xD....FML

So if anyone has ever bumped into the same problem and got a solution please help me out with this one...Can't seem to find it myself so I did the last thing I could think of...Search for help :<

P.S I did my best trying to search for a similar topic but couldn't find any, if you do find one with a solution please reply :)

My problem was that everybody around me was moving normaly without lag or something,but when i tryed to move i couldn't,i had to wait some seconds or even minutes.If you have the same problem it's your internet connection

• 2 weeks later...

lol...Now I think that part of my problem has been solved...Though I lagg on my old accounts but the new ones are fine, someone knows how to make the old ones...Not lagg? <.< (Delays)

lol...Now I think that part of my problem has been solved...Though I lagg on my old accounts but the new ones are fine, someone knows how to make the old ones...Not lagg? <.< (Delays)

I had exactly the same problem some year ago and I'm also from sweden like you,  when I made new accounts the lags stopped I tried to fix it but I never did that but I don't have that problem anymore.