AOE attacks

Virusgr

Question

I'm currently making a system for pk protection for below 76 characters.To complete this system i need to mess with AOE attacks(both skills and normal aoe hits).Where i can edit that kind of stuff?(for BOTH aoe hits)

Thanks

7 answers to this question

first of all you must know each AoE'S skill name, then by pressing in game alt+g a search bar will apear. after this put the name of skill ther and press Search Skill, then you have the id so you go to gameserver>data>stats>skills and you edit the skill's .xml you need ;)

Thanks but i don't want to edit the type or something else from the .xml

Since i'm not clear enough i'll re-explain with an example.

Earthquake skill is an aoe skill.The type of this skill is TARGET_AURA.I want to make all TARGET_AURA skills not to hit players above 76.

I want to make the same for simple pole attacks.Which java files i have to edit?(and which methods if it's possible)

first of all you must know each AoE'S skill name, then by pressing in game alt+g a search bar will apear. after this put the name of skill ther and press Search Skill, then you have the id so you go to gameserver>data>stats>skills and you edit the skill's .xml you need ;)

jesus man, if you have got no idea about something, just dont post

yeah... you  should search at l2jserver.com for a sure answer !

he can ask here, its not big deal

now on topic, checkUseMagicConditions in L2PcInstance is an answer, anything else? :)

now on topic, checkUseMagicConditions in L2PcInstance is an answer, anything else? :)

thanks that will do the trick for skills.now i need the place for normal aoe attacks.An example:

Player A is below 76 level and flagged(below 76 players can hit other players of their level).Player B is a warlord above 76 level and he is farming.Player A gets in Player's B target area and get hit by pole normal attack.I want to disable that.

I'm not good in java but maybe in .java files.

An idea : if attackedplayerlvl< 76

return

else

player take damages.

But dunno where put this kind of code.

I know how to code it but i don't know the place ;) that's what i'm asking