Wi-fi prob

Amphetamine

lolyyo.png

So Siec niezidentyfikowana = Unidentified network

Connx  Ograniczony dostep = restricted access

so what the F@CK should i do?

btw some greeks can tell me the connex pass ? ( net is mine , i have auto pass and i forgot it )

every router have diferent password... you can see you password below the router or call conn-x support center to tell you the pass(if you have change it)

Be serious with this guy. Just reset your rooter, and you can find the password under of it; or log into it via cable, and change the wireless password.

i am via cable now , i tried to log with pswd that gave me nio ( it is correct) i show me that i am connected to connex but i couldnt search in internet , so now what xd ?

i am via cable now , i tried to log with pswd that gave me nio ( it is correct) i show me that i am connected to connex but i couldnt search in internet , so now what xd ?

you have to access the rooter and fix/modify it

i would did this if i had a prob with cable , but with cable i have net

hmm...i cant find what the problem is...contact with connex support or try reset it...if doesnt work then try other rooter (if you have).i had same problem with 1 rooter which was crashed and when i changed it i had internet connection...

hmm...i cant find what the problem is...contact with connex support or try reset it...if doesnt work then try other rooter (if you have).i had same problem with 1 rooter which was crashed and when i changed it i had internet connection...

okay anyway thx for your time xd i will solve it alone xd