[Rate] An intro

First of all i would recommend you to upload on other website cause imageshack ain't fast plus it got loads of adds , i would recommend you this one ;p

Now about your intro , it ain't so bad but still it's render (which char is from Darksiders) has nothing to do with L2 , i believe it would be better to get a render which is from l2 so it will fit with the theme of the game.

Still the buttons are quite poor on effects , i believe a *glassy* looking effect would make them look better.

You got work to do but still it's a good start !

5/10

• 2 weeks later...

Destiny, go and search google for "photoshop styles", "photoshop brushes" (e.g clouds, stars, abstract), download some fonts from dafont.com (install them at windows/fonts) and then practice a lot at photoshop. you can also add the styles, at the shapes not only the texts. use small and big fonts for contrast, and forget the yellow glow at black or red renders/wallpapers or when you have for background black/red/whatever color that doesnt match!

• 5 months later...

Nice Background but the buttons suck

You have to practicing more to the buttons, The rest of the intro is good... my rate about it is 8/10...

Just an amateur job..

Just an amateur job..

Topic from july , last post before you on August ..

• 2 weeks later...