[Trick!]How to get AQ and ORFEN EASY

nameck

First of all u need make a big char lvl 74 and learn skills big lvl,after u need make dlvl--->i know u no feel good for dlvl but this is the life if u want em--->how i say after u make dlvl to 40 and a homukulus +10 or +7 and more ----->u need good prt cover u and good clan for pk others and u have all time rb little lvl -------->works on dn

lol who says u need 80.....u need 74 skills and if u have good clan for lvl and dlvl or ty/des for faster lvl u dont care so much and for aq u get s items....on dn u get lots.....and i dont think its lose better u have to win

Homonkulus is easy in many servers but delvl? I've tried to delevel and I stopped it after a few dies... So my from 74 to 40 would take a lot of time and I think you need a bot for it or a people who lives like one  ^^.

funny, cause if u delvl u loose skills from lvl <your lvl+10>, so if u were 74 and u delvld to 60, u have skills from lvl 70 only(the ones which u had on 72/74 dissapeard)

it works like that on DN, didnt check on other servers