Ok, enough.

Vazelos

since you donated to this forum in order to gain this VIP membership YOU MUST respect every single MOD action. What i mean? if Simmo got banned, just pack your personal and visit the close button

since you donated to this forum in order to gain this VIP membership YOU MUST respect every single MOD action. What i mean? if Simmo got banned, just pack your personal and visit the close button

I did not get a single word lol explain it better

hmm give me a karma that i said "fix" and i fixed a mod action :/

man u fail hard. Simply, I never abuses. I just sometimes overacted always according to the rules. If a mod wanna fix my karma action, nop he is mod after all. Mods here have always right.

why are you even still posting in this thread? It's clear you abuse karma and don't listen to what a mod says. meanwhile acting like a mod.

hmm give me a karma that i said "fix" and i fixed a mod action :/

man u fail hard. Simply, I never abuses. I just sometimes overacted always according to the rules. If a mod wanna fix my karma action, nop he is mod after all. Mods here have always right.

you still cry but when no1 make a shit and u will take back your karma u still will flame everyone and abuse 90% of newcommers!

Vazelos, you abused karma many times in the past.With various ways.

Any random user would be banned already, with these actions.

So stop talking about this.

I am gonna lock this for now, since there is nothing more to say.

To the Global Mod that will look at this thread ->Look at Staff section :)