interlude [L2OFF] L2 BOUND

Christophe

well i can say that gm's dont give a sh*t about the server... (unexperienced staff)

So true, they messed up the Baium and the aranged event. They suck, but still there were cool pvps at Baium yesterday.

So true, they messed up the Baium and the aranged event. They suck, but still there were cool pvps at Baium yesterday.

rofl before Baium will spawn for the 1st time,1 dude showed me in trade Baium ring xD

dunno how he got it,maybe Santa came...

rofl before Baium will spawn for the 1st time,1 dude showed me in trade Baium ring xD

dunno how he got it,maybe Santa came...

Lol DeathRow killed everyone there with a pt and how comes they didnt get the ring? Every single pvp against every clan was won by them. Dumb turk gm´s cant do shit.

I think server is good,dont know why u all complain about bugs and shits.

you joined a bit later,there was a COV bug,so u could get free heal from npc in farm/pt etc zones , they needed like 2-3 days to fix it,and they didnt fix it they just removed it from NPC (roflcopter)

anyway,many people left cause of bad administration,they are not (admins) even able to make forum to work after 1 week or even more !

there are still few bugs,no thx