[L2OFF] L2Prodigy 35x OPEN NOW!

jovan214

L2Prodigy.com

CHRONICLE - Full Gracia Final (CT 2.3):

Our server now uses the Gracia Final client and our files are based on retail files with modifcations and tweaks.

SERVER DESCRIPTION - Overall insight:

We are a PvP focused server with end-game PvE activities to acquire high-end items. All players start Level 20, with 2.5 million adena and full D-Grade gear, ready to go. Basic gear is easily obtainable but as you progress into the game, better gear becomes harder to obtain. One of our zones are specifically made to provide players with intense, almost endless PvP. Some of Noblesse & Subclass items are available in the shops, but not all of them.

RATES - Experience: 35x, SP 35x, Boosted Areas: 100x, Adena: 100x, Drops: 15x, Spoil: 15x.

CUSTOM AREAS - We have three Custom Zones: Dragon Valley Caves (Lv. 55~75), Chromatic Highlands (Lv. 75~85) and Steel Citadel (Lv. 85+). Dragon Valley Caves is suitable for mid-level farming. Chromatic highlands are more PvE end-game focused and Steel Citadel focus towards PvP. Both areas have custom raid bosses with custom drops. They also drop all the materials and items needed for high-level Armors & Weapons and are spoilable by dwarves. When you die in Chromatic Highlands you are sent directly to Mithril Shopping Zone and when you die in Steel Citadel you are only brought outside of the zone's walls, which estimulates PvP as much as possible.

NPC BUFFERS - All towns have NPC Buffers which are able to provide players with almost all important buffs, dances and songs. High-level specific buffs can only be obtained by players and AIOs.

CLASS MASTER - In Mithril Shopping Zone an Occupation Manager is available for all your class change needs.

GLOBAL GATEKEEPER - All towns have a Global Gatekeeper capable of porting players to all important places.

GM SHOPS - Mithril Shopping Zone has many custom shops to provide players all sorts of items, ranging from Armors, Weapons and Misc. Items such as clan leveling items, soulshots, potions and so on.

BUFF SETTINGS - Normal buffs (Prophet/SE/EE), Dances & Songs last 2 hours, Prophecies/CoV last 20 minutes (1 hour in AIOs) and Cat/Seraphim last 4 minutes.

SKILLS - Skills are automatically learned as you level up, so there is no need to buy spellbooks and manually acquire them. They are exactly as retail. Tweaks can occur to improve overall gameplay and any possible changes will be posted in the website/forums.

SPECIAL ABILITIES - You can add Special Abilities (SA's) to your weapons at the Blacksmith of Mammon. They essentially require Ancient Adena & Gemstones. When you add SAs to weapons, your previous enchants will remain.

SEALSTONES / ANCIENT ADENA - One can acquire Sealstones by killing monsters at DVC (Dragon Valley Caves), Chromatic Highlands or Steel Citadel. These can be converted in Mithril Shopping Zone at the Stones Exchanger for Ancient Adena.

SERVER SPECS - Our hardware as of now is the following:

Quad Intel Xeon ~2.83ghz.

12GB DDR III RAM

2x 500GB SATA II HDDs and 1x WD Velociraptor 74gb.

2GBit backbone dedicated connection.

CASTLE SIEGES - Castle Sieges in normal situations will occur twice a week - one at Saturday & Sunday, usually at 20:00 GMT +1. Any changes to that will be announced previously.

RAID BOSSES:

All Noblesse-Related bosses (Cabrio, Golkonda, Barakiel, etc): 6 hours spawn, 2 hour random spawn.

Baium: 7 days (168h), 1h random respawn.

Zaken: 2 days (48h), 2h random respawn.

Valakas: 13 days (312h), 2h random respawn

Antharas: 11 days (264h), 2h random respawn.

Queen Ant: 2 days (48h), 2h random respawn.

Orfen: 36 hours, 1h random respawn.

Core: 36 hours, 1h random respawn.

OFFLINE SHOPS - All players start with an Offline Shop Activation Token. When right-clicked after setting up a buy/sell private shop, the client is closed and that character is logged back in immedietely with the shop, a yellow name and a sleep effect over their head. When all items are purchased and the shop is closed, the client is automatically logged off.

CUSTOM ITEMS:

Dynasty / Dynasty Upgrades / Vesper - These armors aren't exactly custom, the stats are just like in retail but they're crafted at the Epic Lord. In order to make Dynasty Upgrades or Vesper Armors you need the previous items equivalent to those (e.g: Vesper Breastplate requires Dynasty breastplate and other materials/items).

Note: When crafted, previous enchants will remain.

Epic Shirts - Three pieces of clothing that can increase P.Def and/or M.Def.

Epic Cloaks - P.Def/M.Def. Boost aswell as +HP/+MP/+CP.

OLYMPIAD HERO SYSTEM - Our Olympiad system is monthly and works like retail.

ENCHANT RATES - Our enchant rate is 40% for both Fighter & Mage Weapons and Armors/Jewels.

You should really post more information on your website other than "35x, buffs 2 hours, prophecies 20mins"

Custom Items?

Custom Farm?

More Info?

You should really post more information on your website other than "35x, buffs 2 hours, prophecies 20mins"

Custom Items?

Custom Farm?

More Info?

More information will be added this week. But i promise you the server will be awesome.

Why are you hidding that this is Pyromaker's server ? ::)

Btw, i wonder who are you,supporting him every time he reopens the srv..

• 2 weeks later...

Im jovan who elss would i be? who gives a -beep- if its him he makes the best server anyways. -beep- off.

He gets a pack opens a server gets donations then shuts it down.Then again reopens a server etc etc.Funny he changed his Nick on forums.Like we're stupid and can't realize its him.

He's PyroMaker aka VendettaFail!

He gets a pack opens a server gets donations then shuts it down.Then again reopens a server etc etc.Funny he changed his Nick on forums.Like we're stupid and can't realize its him.

He's PyroMaker aka VendettaFail!

Lmao if you really knew about hes server, then you would know who i am. So basically your a random idiot. Now if you don't like the thread don't comment Thank you.

Lmao if you really knew about hes server, then you would know who i am. So basically your a random idiot. Now if you don't like the thread don't comment Thank you.

his* and no i don't know who you are and i don't give a shit :) what i know is he only needs money from donations and when he gets them he will shut it down.Better to be a random than asslicking a retard.Also i have the right to say my opinion since i played on old vendetta and if you can't face the truth then what are you doing on mxc?Ur gonna get a lot posts like this.

Well I love the server.. Its awesome.. And stop hating it It had so many issues Like getting hacked getting Ddos'ed.. Im not trying to defend pyro or something its just that it work for years and it was good then until the problems came.. anyway dislike it all U want  I'm just gonna play there because its good.