Suggestion about forum policy and management

Vazelos

Stop discussing about this , did u ask maxtor if he is willing to give the money? :D

Gaming it's dead. So does gaming forums too.

If mxc get members from other forums and start again been a pro share machine then nothing will stop maxtor buy a new car.

If mxc get members from other forums and start again been a pro share machine then nothing will stop maxtor buy a new car.

I really like how you set it ;D but all together we have to find the way.

Stop discussing about this , did u ask maxtor if he is willing to give the money? :D

i send to him alot of PM with some new updeting here.. but he dont answer to me.. so you sugest for nothing....

i send to him alot of PM with some new updeting here.. but he dont answer to me.. so you sugest for nothing....

And don't wait to answer.It would be better to pm a gmod for suggestions and then the gmod will give them to maxtor if are good

or

create a topic like this.

hey only the last two months i tested over than 30-40 games :/ if mxc wouldnt focus on dead games like l2,wow,cs i think it would be super

hey only the last two months i tested over than 30-40 games :/ if mxc wouldnt focus on dead games like l2,wow,cs i think it would be super

sure, new boards are must!

Which new games should be added in here from your opinion?

http://www.gamesradar.com

Τime to expand your horizons ~_~

Gaming is truly at it's peak you got NO IDEA that's going on on other forums especially in about 1 year with Wii U's release. New hax for wii u jajajajaja.

You just don't know nor realise it cause you haven't searched it for a bit and your mind is full of

1-hd-troll-face.jpg

http://www.gamesradar.com

Τime to expand your horizons ~_~

Gaming is truly at it's peak you got NO IDEA that's going on on other forums especially in about 1 year with Wii U's release. New hax for wii u jajajajaja.

You just don't know nor realise it cause you haven't searched it for a bit and your mind is full of

1-hd-troll-face.jpg

Get started with "gaming is dead", maybe "dead" is a kind of tough description, you can replace dead with "inactive".

1 year ago I used to play games, so do my friends on rl, my skype/msn friends. Now I see only a 1/3 part keep playing fanatically and on daily base.

Maybe, 3-4 games are on the peak but not gaming.

As about what is on my mind, does not concerns this topic. And would be nicer if just could stay on topic.

Get started with "gaming is dead", maybe "dead" is a kind of tough description, you can replace dead with "inactive".

1 year ago I used to play games, so do my friends on rl, my skype/msn friends. Now I see only a 1/3 part keep playing fanatically and on daily base.

Maybe, 3-4 games are on the peak but not gaming.

As about what is on my mind, does not concerns this topic. And would be nicer if just could stay on topic.

Just because some of your friends stopped playing that doesn't mean that gaming is either dead or inactive as you say. Lulz..

Just because some of your friends stopped playing that doesn't mean that gaming is either dead or inactive as you say. Lulz..

Duh, gaming is dead. That's for me and my ppl around me. Anyway.