Suggestion about forum policy and management

Vazelos

Hi, I was feeling inspired so...

• 1 Update forum to VBulletin so we can get for "free" some pimps. Like this for example http://www.aedes.us/i8/B0gTv.png
  • 2 Make privileges on vips/donators same. Just make some sections more for the VIPs.
  • 3 Low the prices. For the moment at least. OR close the donations. They are usless money. Better buy a whore with 25e.
  • 4 Take some "experts" on each section and ask them what the section need. NEW rules, new sub-boards etc. Maybe some maxcheater's pfficial game servers.
  • 5 Make a mod team with more globals. Or make active mods to each board.
  • 6 Try keep the coders/cheaters and don't kick their ass out if they just make some drama take some attention etc. :)
  • 7 Leave karma as it is, coz many kids still believe on it. But find something more for reward for the guys who don't care for it. ::)
  • 8 Award system should be back.
  • 9 More events - competitions.
  • 10 A mass unban should be nice.
  • 11 A new antibot system should be nice too. http://www.aedes.us/i8/pNy6B.png
  • 12 Change the -beep-ing retarded logo and ban the creator.
  • 13 Admin should post more and thank the users.
  • 14 About ban, I never understood the 1-2-3-4 days ban. If a user flame, makes wars etc ban him PERMANENT or make a modification that can let him explore forum but he cant write on it.
  • 15 Users can edit their post on the first 15mins only

There are more sh1ts, important sh1ts, that I forgot as always.

Keep the topic on the subject. No personal wars here or flames for the staff.

Would be nice if someone give some suggestions without spam 23423423423lines under of them.

(I will update the list with bolt if something come to my mind.)

1)vBulletin is not awesome only for this.Plus, i guess there should be a MOD for SMF to do the same too.Though, i would like a vBulletin too, but it's not gonna happen.

2)Suggest some new privs or non-dead boards.

3)You know its not gonna happen

4)New rules will be useless, most don't read them.New sub-boards,it's Maxtor,you know that is not probably gonna happen,though it would be a nice idea.Generally, all boards need cleanup/moves

5) http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=2

6)If they act like monkeys..not.

7)On plans, but suggest something about rewarding about that matter :P

8-9) If it comes back(requested some time ago again, among with shop) it means you have 9) too

10)Aint gonna happen.Most old members now, will give a shit and just flame etc.Most do a 2nd account here anyway.

11)There are better anti-bots ;)

12)Coming soon with a big change

13)  http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?action=pm;sa=send;u=2

14)Warn -> Dekarma ->Temp ban ->Perma or longer ban 

Most people dont care about warn, they emoquit at dekarma that causes the temp ban, and then perma comes.But we have to follow this.

Yeap, a Temporary Chat ban would be nice :) .But most people get banned for karma abusing\

15)Useless

There are more thinks suggested about some other matters, to maxtor btw

1)vBulletin is awesome. I suggest a poll although...

2)Full management of own topic will be nice (no remove no edit after 15mins). A "mod action" panel on each profile on donators will be nice. Also a warez section or a private programing section would be nice. (dont tell be about warrez bla bla bla admin dont want")

3)I don't see any reason to pay 25 euro for this forum.

4)New rules will be useless, most don't read them.New sub-boards,it's Maxtor,you know that is not probably gonna happen,though it would be a nice idea.Generally, all boards need cleanup/moves nice that we agree here, exept the rules part.

5)No pms. All must be open and available to all the members.

6)If they act like monkeys..not. o rly? then you don't know how to make a monky, a good monkey.

7)-

8-9) If it comes back(requested some time ago again, among with shop) it means you have 9) too did not understand

10)Aint gonna happen.Most old members now, will give a shit and just flame etc.Most do a 2nd account here anyway. More globals = more ban bullets, send them back with the first mess up.

11)-

12)-

13) nope, no pms. read the 5

14)Warn -> Dekarma ->Temp ban ->Perma or longer ban You are right on this, but chat ban is better. Either for spammers/trolls/flamers. Dekarma too.

Most people dont care about warn, they emoquit at dekarma that causes the temp ban, and then perma comes.But we have to follow this.

Yeap, a Temporary Chat ban would be nice Smiley .But most people get banned for karma abusing

15)Useless (nope it is not.)

There are more thinks suggested about some other matters' date=' to maxtor btw[/quote']

Post here everything, or if staff or maxtor don't like my topic, delete it.

1)Why even poll?vBulletin is way way better than SMF in everything.But seems Maxtor doesn't want..

2)Fully management?It's MXC, you know that 90% of members will abuse everything.About the others,ok..

3)Some people pay for the exploits../karma

4)Yes.Most people dont read even the Global rules...

5)Open to who?I don't get you.Global mod team is managed by Maxtor, only he has the authority.

6)Should i feed the monkey to be a good monkey?nonono

9)We can make events with some awards atleast..

10)didnt get you

15)Yes it is

1)Why even poll?vBulletin is way way better than SMF in everything.But seems Maxtor doesn't want..

2)Fully management?It's MXC, you know that 90% of members will abuse everything.About the others,ok..

3)Some people pay for the exploits../karma

4)Yes.Most people dont read even the Global rules...

5)Open to who?I don't get you.Global mod team is managed by Maxtor, only he has the authority.

6)Should i feed the monkey to be a good monkey?nonono

9)We can make events with some awards atleast..

10)didnt get you

15)Yes it is

1)He is the one who suggest it...

2)(no remove no edit after 15mins). A "mod action" panel on each profile on donators will be nice. IF ABUSE, REMOVE RIGHTS. SO SIMPLE

3)Ofc there are idiots. But this way, you insult their intelligence.

4)Yes but, what if some need to read them?

5)Open for discuss.

6)ok

9) why you don't do an easy event so all members participate? Making a faking photoshop or a video or w/e contest is so lol and it is like provocation to take a free service from an idiot LOL

10) BAN those who will do that. Relax will not be more than 10-15ppl...

15)Why it is?

Thanks for answering.

Noone is getting into events for karma now

2)you need maxtor to do it..haha, not a good idea

3)..

4)They are fine.

5)You know what's gonna happen.Retards not beeing able to communicate.These things should be done inside Staff anyway..

10)we already do it?