Infinity frenzy/zaelot/rage/ and another tipe of buffs..

temple13

Good!It is working on fusion..www.fusionl2.com c4 off server

very nice dude

But i think that 300 posts is too high..Reduced to 200

worked on 1 server I tried

hey today I tried on my main server, (Int java) and when I used Dash and Evasion, then I died and waited til they turn off from me, but the bad is that when I'm dead and they turn off so my stats go down even when I'm dead. Doesn't this trick require a restart after death?

Want to hide your post? You won't be able to continue doing it unless you hide it. Many server developers read this page.

Done, hided it ;)

well aasi888 u could aswell hide that post with the quote couse this bug is very easy to figure it out from that

btw it works on L2core (didn't see an exploit/bug that didn't work on this server seriously its the worst protected server ever)

well aasi888 u could aswell hide that post with the quote couse this bug is very easy to figure it out from that

btw it works on L2core (didn't see an exploit/bug that didn't work on this server seriously its the worst protected server ever)

Oops. My bad.

Yeah it's so easy, but it's a good bug for my opinion dude.

i didn't mean that the bug was easy , i ment from all the quotes and talking about it u don't need 200 posts to know what was in your 1st post ...

hey today I tried on my main server, (Int java) and when I used Dash and Evasion, then I died and waited til they turn off from me, but the bad is that when I'm dead and they turn off so my stats go down even when I'm dead. Doesn't this trick require a restart after death?

u see what i mean? dead+wait till buff end , lol