[WTS] L2Demonniac Pack[INTERLUDE]

ok

You are so pro L2J Dev.Can you tell me how it works?I mean DDoS Protection? With what it works?

sorry, have corrected...

well, the DDoS protection works against those who like to take down servers...

This system works with iptables

Active only with LINUX OS.

You have worked on this pack (l2j clean) for three years. Few weeks ago, you opened new project l2jloop, which also is based on something like l2j clean. loool. Why you developing new pack from the beginning?

this my project, I work on top of it a long time, and I traded it for a long time and has been sold to many people, now filled with servers, finally ...

the loop was a friend of mine opened up and invited me to help to dev! understand now?

Yes, I know  that. I didn't mentioned coding at all, I just said "developing". "Developing" can be interpreted in many aspects. :D

About his situation, it's stupid to work on something for three years and then start everything from the beginning. I see lie in his words. :)

I'm not working on something three years and then started again, I'm saying I noticed some things, I started to use new mods, new systems themselves. work with latest things ...

the loop was a friend of mine opened up and invited me to help to dev! understand now? +2

Bullshit just to atract "clever" customers

# =============================================================
# Anti Ddos protection. 
# This system works with iptables
# =============================================================
# iptables -A INPUT -p tcp --dport 7777 -j DROP
# IMPORTANT: Put True for server security.
# IMPORTANT: Active only with LINUX OS.
EnableDdosProSystem = True
# String deny_comms
# IMPORTANT: If you don't know what is it, leave as default
Deny_noallow_ip_ddos = /sbin/iptables -I INPUT 13 -p tcp --dport 7777 -s $IP -j ACCEPT
# Active full log on Login Server console about Ddos protection
Fulllog_mode_print = True

that's all shit, there, right? Then there is the configuration of DDoS. :/

Lol! Pack Fail

what? kkkk

yeah, what a pity it's failed, why so many people who had bought and there was never the problem. but if it fails for some great, for others.

Get lost idiot braindamaged guy.Scammer

#============================================
#               DDOS-PROTECTION

# This system works with iptables.
# Put True for server security.
# Active only with LINUX OS.
EnableDdosProSystem = False

# String deny_comms
# If you don't know what is it, leave as default.
DenyNoAllowIpDdos = /sbin/iptables -I INPUT 13 -p tcp --dport 7777 -s $IP -j ACCEPT

# Enable full log on Login

This is from l2jsigmo.

This is from l2jsigmo.

I do not know this already, pegei protection with a friend, then adapted it for my project!

- I CHANGE MY answer

opinion is that neither ass, each one has its

I do not know this already, pegei protection with a friend, then adapted it for my project!

- I CHANGE MY answer

opinion is that neither ass, each one has its

Εven your answers is quite enough to understand what kind of developer you are.

Εven your answers is quite enough to understand what kind of developer you are.

um, now every developer, is based on his words?

yeahyeah my god the sky. kkkkkkkkkkkk

I can speak any word that I will not going to change my knowledge, are you? O.o

#               DDOS-PROTECTION

# This system works with iptables.
# Put True for server security.
# Active only with LINUX OS.
EnableDdosProSystem = False

# String deny_comms
# If you don't know what is it, leave as default.
DenyNoAllowIpDdos = /sbin/iptables -I INPUT 13 -p tcp --dport 7777 -s $IP -j ACCEPT

# Enable full log on Login

This is from l2jsigmo.

Neah..this is from l2jfrozen ;)