Looking for Developers

SoRa

Question

9 answers to this question

.....and your asking in a l2off forum with compiled executables as base platform for devs with MANAGED code experience?

You sure you know what you want or why you want it?

.....and your asking in a l2off forum with compiled executables as base platform for devs with MANAGED code experience?

You sure you know what you want or why you want it?

Attempt at a get-rich-quick scheme ofc, it's pretty obvious he wants to find someone to make an extender for him so he can be the next Mon3yBR

no i don't need to make somesort of extender to make money like that dude i want someone who knows more about l2programing than i do so i can learn and start developing a custom chronicle.

no i don't need to make somesort of extender to make money like that dude i want someone who knows more about l2programing than i do so i can learn and start developing a custom chronicle.

Well then your not looking for a .NET developer or any other Runtime/Managed code developer.

...but why listen to me, your an expert on software and applications programming.

i was looking for a lineage2 developer not an and developer, if you can help me and explaining to me how the lineage2 client side and server side work i will greatful , i want to know how the server comunicates with the client and how can i track down the packets transmited and received when the player is online:D, and where is this on the client side:) in engine.dll, core.dll or what part.

i was looking for a lineage2 developer not an and developer, if you can help me and explaining to me how the lineage2 client side and server side work i will greatful , i want to know how the server comunicates with the client and how can i track down the packets transmited and received when the player is online:D, and where is this on the client side:) in engine.dll, core.dll or what part.

Use a packet sniffer ... duh, l2phx has one.