[Online password generator [Bonus script]

Dir50

Is it safe? the file extension is guess is .exe ?

You dont have to run it , just run the index.html , that exe , is a browser that runs , index.html imidiately ;)

Proof that is clean :

http://virusscan.jotti.org/en/scanresult/ec01f16396fb215ea0c10624c09f8005f3384301

[gr] ti ine afto boris na e3igisis?

[eng] what is that can you tell me?

[gr] Nai mporw einai enas online password generator

[en]yes i can is an online password generator , it creates , new complicated passwords , you can find the source as well in this site , is not something new , its cloned from other people ideas , bla bla bla bla bla bla

Good :D ?

By pressing the link , you will be redirected into a site , there you can check how does it works , if you are intested into the code you can download it as well.

i cant understand ur question.

By pressing the link , you will be redirected into a site , there you can check how does it works , if you are intested into the code you can download it as well.

i cant understand ur question.

i tried it on a fake fb profile i had.didnt work.i even put the number of the code letterspass had  but still nothing...can you make an exhibition? or explain how it works

i tried it on a fake fb profile i had.didnt work.i even put the number of the code letterspass had  but still nothing...can you make an exhibition? or explain how it works

It makes complication , strong , strange passwords , so is difficult to be cracked via brute forces.

I think my explanation is simple and understand-able.