[WTS] L2Sigmo Interlude Project

So,if you dont work alone..who work with you?

EDITED:

I think the best option for fix a lot of bugs its: Made it Free Project until 1000 or smth Revision and after that made it Premium, ofc if you want more customers!

It's your Choice but before say smth use your brain!

So,if you dont work alone..who work with you?

EDITED:

I think the best option for fix a lot of bugs its: Made it Free Project until 1000 or smth Revision and after that made it Premium, ofc if you want more customers!

It's your Choice but before say smth use your brain!

It's called Modern slavery. Plus, you got no respect to make a free project then all of a sudden put it private. It's stupid too because in the past people help you, then you don't thank them. That's kinda -leeching-.

Added to that, anyone could access it for free in the past. So what's the point, lol. In what point you must put it private ? After Olympiads refactor ? After npc reworks ? After 4sepu implemenation ? Generally you need help from begin to end of a project. And a project like this never ends.

@Vhalior : You don't miss me emo ! :)

It's called Modern slavery. Plus, you got no respect to make a free project then all of a sudden put it private. It's stupid too because in the past people help you, then you don't thank them. That's kinda -leeching-.

Added to that, anyone could access it for free in the past. So what's the point, lol. In what point you must put it private ? After Olympiads refactor ? After npc reworks ? After 4sepu implemenation ? Generally you need help from begin to end of a project. And a project like this never ends.

@Vhalior : You don't miss me emo ! :)

Generally you are right if someone decided to make public project it doesn't fair to make it private after some "improvments". But when project is private and become public its too litle unfair for peapole who buy. I'm not emo, and also i dont miss you, you are right xd