[EN & GR]LISTEN TO THE WORLD

ĐarkSlayer

1. 1.  

•  
    •  

the fact that specific ppl get banned for minor reasons whilst the staff competes many times in troll wars or "manes" wars or replying with the same exact replies as those ppl do or banning for silly reasons (staff's) haters and not even accepting jokes for their status(without consequenses) is extremely facist

disgusting.....another grisom era

PS: examples are countless

the fact that specific ppl get banned for minor reasons whilst the staff competes many times in troll wars or "manes" wars or replying with the same exact replies as those ppl do or banning for silly reasons (staff's) haters and not even accepting jokes for their status(without consequenses) is extremely facist

I already reported finito for that, but seems noone of his mod-firends care.

As about grisom, at least he got some guts.

thats what i was talking about.

Its ok to try to make the forum better but the thing thats happening at the moment is retarded.

I mean ok i understand u ban trolls/flamers and i never but never complained for being banned for trolling or flaming but now really? everyone trolling/flaming and banning people for doing the same thats pathetic and hipocritic you know.

Gonna agree with the first part(kinda..) but it's not that crucial

And the bans where not for minor reasons.

Not respecting some things after 2+ years here, so many bans, dekarmas, warns, is just not fine.

We never banned someone without warning, or even dekarmaed him

If you demand justice, then remind me everytime that you swear or trying to troll to ban you for 7 days.

Finito isn't going to get banned in any way when he tries to help the forum, and this is the end of the matter.

Don't create another topic, i will delete it.