[Share] L2JLoop Project Interlude [Open Source]

@PwnedTheGod™

Thank you.

Times are tough now, because free pack's is hard to find.

@Tryskell,DarthVader,HighOne

Man, you's talk so much shit, only blablablabla.

I bet all you want, that my private project, is better than any you want to talk, So do not talk shit, about my work or something, why you and I do the same things. you are shit.

"Develop L2, fix bugs, Fix Errors e etc.

@ALL

over the others hope to understand my position, then upgrade again if the project will be posting.

Thank you.

Did you simply read my project's timeline before speak ? I (unfortunately) read your, and I speak accordingly. There's nothing to be jealous reading your timeline.

Well to be honest, you're a true Java warrior, and you can learn me something : I still don't know how you commited a BLANK commit (which was for some months my signature).

So far I never insult you, and when my position about that question (L2J IL pack) can be "tricked", I never say to join my own pack, but join EXISTING projects (so far the most active are mine and frozen, not my fault lol) according your own beliefs.

Well after if you want to make a fail pack used by no one, consider continue that way. And that's not even insulting you saying that, I smell it like a hungry troll smells hobbits.

@PwnedTheGod™

just googling it (lineage 2 free to play) you can find many infos, even on other gaming websites. I first found it on a well-known french gaming website, then found info directly on the official website. I guess L2 forums must speak about it too.

• 4 weeks later...

Did you simply read my project's timeline before speak ? I (unfortunately) read your, and I speak accordingly. There's nothing to be jealous reading your timeline.

Well to be honest, you're a true Java warrior, and you can learn me something : I still don't know how you commited a BLANK commit (which was for some months my signature).

So far I never insult you, and when my position about that question (L2J IL pack) can be "tricked", I never say to join my own pack, but join EXISTING projects (so far the most active are mine and frozen, not my fault lol) according your own beliefs.

Well after if you want to make a fail pack used by no one, consider continue that way. And that's not even insulting you saying that, I smell it like a hungry troll smells hobbits.

@PwnedTheGod™

just googling it (lineage 2 free to play) you can find many infos, even on other gaming websites. I first found it on a well-known french gaming website, then found info directly on the official website. I guess L2 forums must speak about it too.

ok, understood!

• 3 weeks later...