[Share] L2JLoop Project Interlude [Open Source]

aCis already eat them all for lunch.

I think it better to help one good project like aCis and don't open 6546....other IL project's and close them in some days/weeks. It just my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...

Dear cheaters...I was reading 12 minutes now all the 6 pages of this thread and I wanted to post my opinion about of those flaming comments as this project itself too.

I can't understand why people in this forum hate so much one each other and flame their topics because their ego tells them *DO IT MAN! GO SPEAK BAD TO A PERSON WHO TRIES TO HELP*.Anyway, I'm here from 2008 (september If my memory is correct) with my 1st account (non-VIP) and I've noticed that people in MaxCheaters critisize you about your java knowledge, about how much experience you have on developing, about how cool and useful shares you do, about how much you socialize in spam topics.It's more like ghetto than a forum for helping each other.Speaking for myself I've NEVER shared something useful in this forum, but some mini-shitty things I've made myself which I learned here.I saw 5 or 6 Interlude projects this month and all I have to say is that developing C6 is useless and the reason is that C6 is graphically and gameplay outdated.My opinions is that new clients are more stable and cool to start practicing your development knowledge.

I ran miles away from topic, but reading all those flaming and full of rage comments I wanted to write all those things so bad.

I wish you good luck with your project and don't let down because some kids here are mocking your work.I think you know better than anyone else in here what you have in mind for this project's future and what is better for it.Sorry if I offended some people but the truth must be spoken.

blabla without space bar...

Use space bar next time :P.

As you told yourself, L2 IL is outdated and doesn't need anymore more "packs" or "clans". Better put all your efforts in one pack which will succeed than 10 packs which will fail (they will badly leech each others and finaly will break by their own stupidity).

Added to that, allanacantara haven't reason to begin a pack (some exist already), nor got the experience to do it (project announced then near immediately "closed" show the seriousness about the project). IL doesn't need a fix, it needs a big rework. That's not helping ppl, nor existing IL packs, to announce there's a new pack. And except if allanacantara is better than ppl currently deving on IL (what I trully doubt, without entering in the "I'm pro u noob" parrallel), there's, I repeat, no reason to BEGIN an IL pack. Still he can help one or other pack without doubt, and that will be APPRECIATED help.

Finally - and you don't seem to read L2 news - L2 goes for a Free 2 play economic model (freemium, like City of Heroes) in some times, so it's currently totally useless to dev a freya or hi5 pack. New chronicles are doomed (L2JFree big rework, what the point to still going on a L2J if official goes free), the only private servers where people would like to play after freemium transfer will be old chronicles.

I agree about the childish behavior of MxC, but hey, 40% is little kids (counts the 16y old) and 20% are greeks (15% you can count them as little kids, ofc there are exceptions). I agree too most of ppl speaking on that topic hasn't position/experience to criticize allanacantara's work.

Thinking you(used as a general term) will do better than actual packs is just like fighting a Balrog without being called Gandalf. That's pure madness :P. The only possibility to reach the level of those packs is to copy paste their timelines.

What's the point to do that when in that amount of time you could help the leeched pack to move on ?

Well I have given many reasons to don't begin a pack at those times, and I guess, without even reading my previous answers, it still goes in same sense.

Leave everything and join aCis developent, that's all i got from that testament e_e

Of course. aCis is the best IL pack.

I would like to suggest for Shyla to close l2jfrozen and start helping aCis.:P

Interesting

Interesting spammer. :X

Leave everything and join aCis developent, that's all i got from that testament e_e

Nope, my pack as L2JFrozen are well implanted in IL pack background.

And btw helping one pack doesn't mean the other pack is ". I use L2JFrozen user's contributions when they are decent, aswell as bug reports (as unfortunately, my forum isn't so populated than Frozen ones, at least I got less forum moderation to do lol). Shyla commited some of my commits timeline (just to quote them : Partymatching, MMOCore and I must forget).

I already said to Shyla (3 times ? At least each time he asked me to join Frozen lol) we could work together on some stuff. Nothing has been made so far, so I just work in my side and eventually leech on each other if decent code is found (for my part). To be honest and with time, there are less and less possibility to work on similar stuff (at least the big part can be done, but details is particular according of each pack).

I won't do any concession to stop aCis and go on L2JFrozen. Frozen needs things I already did, making them twice is a pure waste of time for me.

Frozen is popular (inheritating naturally Scoria users population), aCis try to give professional stuff. Ppl chose according their tastes, that's all :P.

Use space bar next time :P.

As you told yourself, L2 IL is outdated and doesn't need anymore more "packs" or "clans". Better put all your efforts in one pack which will succeed than 10 packs which will fail (they will badly leech each others and finaly will break by their own stupidity).

Added to that, allanacantara haven't reason to begin a pack (some exist already), nor got the experience to do it (project announced then near immediately "closed" show the seriousness about the project). IL doesn't need a fix, it needs a big rework. That's not helping ppl, nor existing IL packs, to announce there's a new pack. And except if allanacantara is better than ppl currently deving on IL (what I trully doubt, without entering in the "I'm pro u noob" parrallel), there's, I repeat, no reason to BEGIN an IL pack. Still he can help one or other pack without doubt, and that will be APPRECIATED help.

Finally - and you don't seem to read L2 news - L2 goes for a Free 2 play economic model (freemium, like City of Heroes) in some times, so it's currently totally useless to dev a freya or hi5 pack. New chronicles are doomed (L2JFree big rework, what the point to still going on a L2J if official goes free), the only private servers where people would like to play after freemium transfer will be old chronicles.

I agree about the childish behavior of MxC, but hey, 40% is little kids (counts the 16y old) and 20% are greeks (15% you can count them as little kids, ofc there are exceptions). I agree too most of ppl speaking on that topic hasn't position/experience to criticize allanacantara's work.

Thinking you(used as a general term) will do better than actual packs is just like fighting a Balrog without being called Gandalf. That's pure madness :P. The only possibility to reach the level of those packs is to copy paste their timelines.

What's the point to do that when in that amount of time you could help the leeched pack to move on ?

Well I have given many reasons to don't begin a pack at those times, and I guess, without even reading my previous answers, it still goes in same sense.

I agree totally with you mate, but seriously..People asks help in some threads here in MxC and others like "I'm pro" (I'm not going to speak with names) call lower members no0b-spammer-kkcyabb.That's what annoys me and made me post those things upper.

Anyway I don't want to spam anymore to other people's posts I already said enough.

As for the "blablah, use spaces" comment --->I use spaces.It it a big post so you probably didn't notice...To end this discussion I'd like you to send me more info about "L2 goes for a Free 2 play economic model" via pm.NcSoft website doesn't have much to discuss about it. :/

@PwnedTheGod™

Thank you.

Times are tough now, because free pack's is hard to find.

@Tryskell,DarthVader,HighOne

Man, you's talk so much shit, only blablablabla.

I bet all you want, that my private project, is better than any you want to talk, So do not talk shit, about my work or something, why you and I do the same things. you are shit.

"Develop L2, fix bugs, Fix Errors e etc.

@ALL

over the others hope to understand my position, then upgrade again if the project will be posting.

Thank you.