interlude [L2J]L2 Sandora Mid & PvP

SandoraTeam

not bugs sure ?

1. stuck my target option

2. not only tvt was problem ctf to - in my 30 min game play i was play 1 time ctf , next time ctf was write " teleport in 10 seconds " i got my team aura but 20% from ppl was not teleported they was still in town like me , i was see more 7-8 ppl.

3. my char crash 2 time for 30min

4. i was die on pvp and when i was click button " go to village " nothing was happen , i see how other ppl run , i can write in chat but system was not send me in town , from 7-8 time that was happen 1 time .. realy suck....

that was my game play for 30 min.

its bullsh1ts.

gtp server... no1 let you farm.. all time daggers-silence move-pk and they happy... pf

and enchant rate is 75%? wtf it cant .... i broke 10 weaps down to +6..

gtp server... no1 let you farm.. all time daggers-silence move-pk and they happy... pf

and enchant rate is 75%? wtf it cant .... i broke 10 weaps down to +6..

old leviticus team ??

Yea,Old L2 Liberators,L2 Leviticus,L2 Toral , EtC EtC .. Dont Join Server Sucks Hard..Coz NoobLegend is admin

this server sux hard 600+ online? 400 r bots.. Geodata is not wroking.. Daggers r op like sps.. reuse of skills sux aswell dont play here guys.. Donations r unbalanced for normal players.. Is a total fail this server

pff all you are kids guys i dont have words for say go die and f@ck your self!

You should learn to respect all the players , dont mess with them if they are haters , just let them in peace.

But do not insult them because you will be more ridiculous than them.

Its just my point .          PEACE