interlude [L2J]L2 Sandora Mid & PvP

SandoraTeam

I dont know from where there are over 500 players on this server, god damn. And when gm says 50 votes big reward, online count goes to 900 =)

So .. about the server

totaly sucks

why?

people have lot's of augments ( you can donate for 4 ) so guess what =)

all play bishop with nuker skills because .. they are "pro" .. no re-use time at nuker skils :)

donate hero .. yeaaaaah, there are more donate players as normal heroes .. cool not?

gm dosent even care about the server .. he took money from donation, allways is on invisible mode and when he's not ,, he dosent answer to nothing. The forum is full of complains, reports and so on .. and he read only his stupid youtube video event thread, nothing more.

So, dont join. It's a waste of time and MB (MegaByte) :))

crappy server,

1st of all spawn pking at farm zones by retarded greeks, well i actually took that pk contest and got insdie farm zones farmed a bit, tryed to pvp archer but then found out that sand bomb apparently doesn't works not like don't lands, but it doesn't even casts. Also pw don't have dodge there, and the last thing which made me emoquit is tyrant with ultimate evasion, okay maybe active aug but right after it not switching weapon he uses AI, this thing made me leave this crappy serbar ;D

server is very good join all

you are the admin there...as i see,all the comments about your server are awfull.Donates,unbalance,auguments stuck and mutch more.I won't join.

You have to notice that this server L2Sandora is the old L2Liberators or whatever it was named before.

They don't deserve to have such a player online amount like they have now.

No bug fixing or just they just rarely fix them , no care,no experience,only donate.

You have to notice that this server L2Sandora is the old L2Liberators or whatever it was named before.

They don't deserve to have such a player online amount like they have now.

No bug fixing or just they just rarely fix them , no care,no experience,only donate.

No bug fixing be sure about that , you wish to have to many fixes on interlude server.