[HELP]No Item Name Problima

Kalispera... Exo perasei kanonika sto itemname-e.dat to name tis armor kai otan mpeno sto l2 to blepo to item stin tsanta alla den mou dixni to name tou diladi mou grafei NoItemName..An kserei kapoios as me boi8isi..Exo dokimasei kai clean patch kai pali to idio problima

Kalispera... Exo perasei kanonika sto itemname-e.dat to name tis armor kai otan mpeno sto l2 to blepo to item stin tsanta alla den mou dixni to name tou diladi mou grafei NoItemName..An kserei kapoios as me boi8isi..Exo dokimasei kai clean patch kai pali to idio problima

already fixed 1000000000000 times, use  google trying search this request and you found your answer, and remember use tags [GR] when make a topic with your language.

already fixed 1000000000000 times, use  google trying search this request and you found your answer, and remember use tags [GR] when make a topic with your language.

lol'd

you dont even know the language...

/ontopic

simpiptei i ID tis armor me to ip stin itemname??

lol'd

/ontopic

don't flame in topic o I reported for spammer.

are you drunk??

Neither i flamed nor i spammed... I gave a clear answer to the author

yeah yeah yeah wathever you want!!!!

lol'd

yeah yeah yeah wathever you want!!!!

lol'd

You edited my quote, you removed the /ontopic, and the red line is the answer of the topic... YOU ARE THE SPAMMER

You edited my quote, you removed the /ontopic, and the red line is the answer of the topic... YOU ARE THE SPAMMER

read forum rules before posting shits and not using tags when write in greek!!!!  you think i'm spammer ok I report to Maxtor and we see who are in infraction.

read forum rules before posting shits and not using tags when write in greek!!!!  you think i'm spammer ok I report to Maxtor and we see who are in infraction.

Man you are just lol, I try to help ppl on this forum and believe me i have helped too many... Now if you think you are the king of this forum is your problem, if you r shycho is your problem too i dont care. The post was made in greek, I answered greek. Maybe the author doesnt know english... So in my opionion you are a spammer here because you answer nothing more than flaming me... Now I dont give a shit for what you are going to do on reporting me because maybe a staff off this forum knows greek and knows what I answer GJ Forum King